Windows 10: Internet Connection

Discus and support Internet Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am having some connection issues with my HP Stream. I purchased it last weekend and ever since I set it up, it will only stay connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MadelynBarks, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Internet Connection

Hi, I am having some connection issues with my HP Stream. I purchased it last weekend and ever since I set it up, it will only stay connected to internet for about ten minutes. I was wondering if it was my computer, or a Windows 10 issue. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. I would just like to know if there is a way I can fix it, or if I should just return it. Thanks!

:)

MadelynBarks, Feb 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet Connection

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Internet Connection

1. Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Internet Connection

2. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  3. My computer is connected to the WiFi but no internet but works just fine with my phones hotspot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is connected to the WiFi but no internet but works just fine with my phones hotspot: Ok as the title says I can connect to my WiFi but no internet connection it works just fine my hotspot.i have reinstalled windows at least 3 times now to see if that would fix it and nothing.all of my other Devices work just fine with my WiFi like my PS4 and xbox 360.any help...
  4. So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I...

So, I set up my laptop today and couldn't connect to the internet at that time. How do I...: Also with the Microsoft ID thing that I couldn't do at the time, I'm not sure where to go for that. I'd be grateful for some help, thanks. submitted by /u/AGunwant [link] [comments]...
  5. Internet connectivity issue on Windows 10

Internet connectivity issue on Windows 10: I am facing a weird internet connectivity issue. Every time I boot up my laptop and connect to internet with the help of wifi or ethernet, internet doesn't work for first 2-3 minutes after connecting and works perfectly well after that. I have tried everything which was...
  6. Microsoft products not connecting to internet

Microsoft products not connecting to internet: I have internet connection, however my microsoft products cant connect to internet!!! Tried resetting adapters with no luck. Used Wifi and ethernet alternatively . Is there a chance a wifi card can have Windows compatability issues? Since i built the cpu...
  7. having trouble with internet connectivity

having trouble with internet connectivity: cant connect to the internet ip config says media disconnected. running windows 10 version 1903. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-internet-connectivity/df95ebd7-48ce-43b1-a015-114a30307e4d
  8. losing internet connection

losing internet connection: I have rogers ignite 150bps internet and have the pod signal boosters. Booster is 10 ft away from my Asus laptop. Running windows 10. Problem existed before upgrading my rogers service Periodically, laptop shows no wireless connection. I first make sure WLAN is on. When I...
  9. Windows 10 2004 forcefully requires internet connection to logon.

Windows 10 2004 forcefully requires internet connection to logon.: https://i.imgur.com/xi6MTLh.jpg Windows 10 Pro 2004 clean install, using Microsoft account, only installed new Microsoft Edge and rebooted after running Update for driver installations. Maybe it is to force Windows Hello, who I refused to use since it's launch (sorry, I...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting, attempting to reconnect results in "Cannot connect" error

Internet keeps disconnecting, attempting to reconnect results in "Cannot connect" error: Like the title entails. The wifi service does work for other devices in the network but not this laptop. It keeps lagging, connects and works properly for a few mins and then disconnects again. Any help on how to fix this? Restarting the laptop didn't work either. Maybe I...