Windows 10: Internet connection

Discus and support Internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10, when internet service is working: 1. desk top loses internet connection after idle, I have to click the little globe at right lower corner,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LauraChung, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Internet connection

Windows 10, when internet service is working: 1. desk top loses internet connection after idle, I have to click the little globe at right lower corner, click the network name, click connect, then the connection will come back. 2. Sometimes this happens when in the middle of browsing the web. 3. Sometimes I have to put in the Wifi password to reconnect. Under Power Management "allow computer to turn off this device" is unchecked. The problem seems to have started since the most recent updates, I don't know exactly when.

:)

LauraChung, Aug 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 4, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet connection

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Internet connection

1. Internet connection - Similar Threads - Internet connection

2. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected": ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine...
  3. New laptop keeps having internet connection issues

New laptop keeps having internet connection issues: Like the title says, my laptop keeps having issues connecting to the internet and I'm at a loss.A little over a month ago, I moved into a new apartment with a new wifi network and for whatever reason my laptop just does not seem to want to connect to it. It will be connected...
  4. I am having an issue with getting an ethernet connection. It says Ethernet: No Internet,...

I am having an issue with getting an ethernet connection. It says Ethernet: No Internet,...: Hi,As the title says, I am unable to make an ethernet connection, despite the cable working perfectly in another device.When connected, it recognizes that there is a cable, but says one of the following:Ethernet: No InternetUnidentified Network: No InternetIdentifying: No...
  5. Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown

Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown: So i can connect to internet over realtek WAN card using ethernet to a BT router.But as stated hovering over network in systray says connection status unknown am guessing this is why windows update and appstore do not workSo far:Have reset Windows 10 to 21H1Have updated wired...
  6. I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I lose a file it keep my internet connected if I restart 10 i have to run restore: I think file missing out of programs internet on desktop comes disconnected if restart windows 10 I have to do a restore each time to get reconnected...
  7. my hotspot will not connect to the internet. I get he error no internet, secured

my hotspot will not connect to the internet. I get he error no internet, secured: my hotspot will not connect to the internet. I get the error no internet, secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-will-not-connect-to-the-internet-i-get/c90e70dc-9422-47a0-8d1e-fb9c0b1d9a78
  8. Windows 10 Computer loses Internet Connection with Static IP

Windows 10 Computer loses Internet Connection with Static IP: My computer will only connect to the internet if it has an address assigned via DHCP. Otherwise if I statically set an address, it will be ignored and use the Windows default address of 169.254.X.X.What I have tried* Switching from Static to DHCP and back again.* Unplugging...
  9. Using two internet connections in the same time

Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  10. No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331: Hello,i have a problem with connection to Internet after Update KB5004331 on Windows 10 Pro x64.After reboot the PC, Internet is not avalible but the connection to my LAN or WLAN ist established! A ping to my AVM Router is ok, but no ping outward my network is possible.This...