Windows 10: Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game

Discus and support Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have seen people posting with the same problem I'm having but the solutions do not work for me, maybe because there is something different in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StéphaneRibeiro1, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game

Hi, I have seen people posting with the same problem I'm having but the solutions do not work for me, maybe because there is something different in my situation.

Whenever I login on an online game my connection goes down. I installed overwatch and everything was fine I was in the blizard app and my connection was good, when I started the game the connection instantly went down, so I tried other games, I went and start league of legends and connection went down, I went to try genshin Impact and connection went down again. I tried to play in a friends house because I thought that maybe it was my internet provider but the same thing happend.

If someone can help me with this situation I will be very gratefull.

Thank you

:)

StéphaneRibeiro1, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 7, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 7, 2021
  4. 3mptylord Win User

Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

I've tried unselecting the option but I didn't fix the issue - nor could I see why it would.

The following things connect to the internet fine:
    • Microsoft Edge (new IE)
    • Chrome
    • Steam's browser and Steam multiplayer games
    • League of Legends launcher, patcher, PVP.net and game client
    • Battle.net
    • Pretty much everything
    What doesn't work:

• Network Center (says I'm not connected)
    • Windows Live Mail (logging in)
    • Outlook (logging in)
    • Notepad 8 (logging in)
    • User Accounts (logging in)
    The issue seems to affect any Microsoft product that tries to connect to Live.

3mptylord, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game

1. Internet connections goes down when I log in in an online game - Similar Threads - Internet connections goes

2. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.: I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps...
  3. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.: I installed a new wifi card yesterday WISE TIGER AX210NGW because my built-in one was having difficulty connecting to the 5g network through a wall. I set it up with drivers and everything and my internet works fine now on discord, chrome, and everything is getting 200Mbps...
  4. Laptop internet speed goes from 200Mbps to 0Mbps when launching any online game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet goes when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet goes when gaming: I've been having this problem for a few months now. Every time I try to open an online game, the internet goes down. Browser can't load and etc. But immediately after I close those games, the internet works perfectly fine again. Also it is good to know that I am using Wifi...
  6. Internet issues only when online gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet issues only when online gaming: Hi, My internet appears to work fine when browsing the web or streaming video, but when I try to play an online game it will start out fine, slowly become increasingly laggy, then eventually disconnect from the game server. My internet is not disconnected still and if I...
  7. When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.: So, I have spent all day trying to fix this problem where my wifi just breaks when I play an online game. The specific games I have been playing were Civilization 6 and CS-GO if you need to know that. I have updated all of my intel drivers, updated my nvidia geforce graphics...
  8. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  9. Lost internet connection when start a online game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost internet connection when start a online game: When i start a game from steam or other platform the internet will auto disconnected, when i close the game and the internet become normal. It is not the wifi problem. After reformat windows 10, this problem solved. but after 3 days this problem occurs again I check the...
  10. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...