Windows 10: Internet Connections Not Showing

Discus and support Internet Connections Not Showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I started my computer and had the intel net update. I got through to the install, but it wasn’t installing, so I cancelled the install, and my internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexPanourgias, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Internet Connections Not Showing

I started my computer and had the intel net update. I got through to the install, but it wasn’t installing, so I cancelled the install, and my internet wouldn’t connect. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix to this.

:)

AlexPanourgias, Mar 24, 2020

2. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Internet Connections Not Showing

Internet Connection

• Community, it seems as though my reply (6-28-17) was missed. I have copied the same below. Still need help.

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Netwok ( connected) but course I have the Eternet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is “
    Netwok and Internet settngs” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Internet Connections Not Showing

1. Internet Connections Not Showing - Similar Threads - Internet Connections Showing

2. Ethernet connected but showing no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connected but showing no internet: Ethernet wire is connected but showing no internet please help to connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connected-but-showing-no-internet/b9274f08-b1d0-4266-a939-f5fa01993508
  3. Ethernet connected but showing no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connected but showing no internet: Ethernet wire is connected but showing no internet please help to connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connected-but-showing-no-internet/b9274f08-b1d0-4266-a939-f5fa01993508
  4. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  5. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  6. Internet is connected but shows not connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet is connected but shows not connected: I have this problem where even though I'm connected to my modem via eternet cord or wifi when i connect for a second it says I'm connected but then it starts showing that I'm not connected. I don't understand why it keeps doing this I've reset my pc and also the network...
  7. I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet": Today in my laptop, windows asked me to setup something, so i clicked 'let's go' button, it said me to connect to the internet first, it said that my ethernet doesn't have internet, so i switched to wifi, same problem. I connected the wifi to my phone and it works fine. i...
  8. W10 shows connected, No internet.

W10 shows connected, No internet.: My W10 shows connected, No internet and is not working even i tried with the LAN cable but it does not work with any wifi or hotspots. Please Help. Ps - I've tried resetting network adapter and also tried installing new drivers nothng works....
  9. Internet connection drops?? . . .but shows connected?

Internet connection drops?? . . .but shows connected?: Periodically my laptop will not connect to Edge, Outlook, Extensions etc. However, in the Notification Area it shows connected. The affected laptop computer is connected wirelessly, both Ethernet 4 and Wi-Fi. Signal strengths look strong. I can get reconnected by simply...
  10. Internet connected but not showing up.

Internet connected but not showing up.: Since the past few months I am facing a weird issue in my Windows 10. Whenever I am connected to any wireless network or LAN, the network icon shows "Not connected, connections are available." Also, under the wifi name it says "No internet,secured". I am able to work on...