Windows 10: Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10

Discus and support Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am connected to my router but it says "No Internet, secured". It has been like this for a year and internet seems to be working fine. I can browse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daniel_588, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10

I am connected to my router but it says "No Internet, secured". It has been like this for a year and internet seems to be working fine. I can browse the internet, download games on steam, and do anything else. I noticed that I cannot open the Windows 10 Xbox app to play a game I own on it. Xbox and Windows think I don't have internet when every other software is working fine. I have tried restarting computer, router and everything else. Other than this the internet connection is completely reliable.

Thank you.

***Modified Title from: Internet Connectivity***

:)

Daniel_588, Jan 27, 2019

2. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    "Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10

Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10

1. Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet Connectivity issue

2. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  3. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  4. xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox app and identity provider not connected to internet: Hello,I'm trying to login to the xbox app, but I get a screen saying i'm not connected to the internet.When i try to configure my xbox one controller, i get an error saying something went wrong with the xbox identity provider with error code 0x800701F4.i am definitely...
  5. WIndows 10 apps not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 apps not connecting to the internet: Hi, I have a surface book 2 and after a recent update, my windows 10 apps cannot connect to the internet. That means the store, Cortana, feedback hub, and any sign-in function. Also, I can't play any netherrealms game on steam which is MK11, MK10 and injustice. They all...
  6. Internet connectivity issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connectivity issue on Windows 10: I am facing a weird internet connectivity issue. Every time I boot up my laptop and connect to internet with the help of wifi or ethernet, internet doesn't work for first 2-3 minutes after connecting and works perfectly well after that. I have tried everything which was...
  7. Windows 10 Internet connection issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Internet connection issues: Wifi says connected on Windows 10 but when opening Microsoft Edge or anything else to do with internet it says can't open webpage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-connection-issues/9e9f02d6-90fd-4980-be96-d6b1f4ea5cef
  8. Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App: Like the title says, I am having issues connecting to my friend's party chat. He is on his Xbox and I am playing on PC. No errors pop up, but just continuously spins as if it is trying to connect. I have checked my networks and NAT type is Open. I was joining parties no...
  9. internet connection issues with windows 10

internet connection issues with windows 10: Early this morning I had a Microsoft tech help with audio issues I had after a windows 10 update. The audio is fixed. Now I have a new problem. I keep losing my internet connection, but was fine before the tech support. I've done multiple troubleshooting checks such as...
  10. Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet

Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet: I updated my sys to windows 10 one month ago. I had a smooth experience on network accessing but now my system internal apps are not connecting to internet(like windows store, Maps, sports, Food & drink etc). But I can able to browse using browsers(browsers are connecting to...