Windows 10: Internet Connectivity

Discus and support Internet Connectivity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having connectivity problems. I'm connected to a phone wifi Using Hotspot and when I was surfing the internet, It oftens disconnect. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristopherYap08, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Internet Connectivity

Hello! I'm having connectivity problems. I'm connected to a phone wifi Using Hotspot and when I was surfing the internet, It oftens disconnect. I don't really know what is the case here but it says that I'm connected. It just says that I have no internet access. Also it is not temporary. It will still shows that until I choose to disconnect then reconnect. And that is just really annoying. I've run several troubleshoots, but it didn't help. So please give me solutions.

:)

ChristopherYap08, Feb 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 26, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet Connectivity

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Internet Connectivity

1. Internet Connectivity - Similar Threads - Internet Connectivity

2. Changing DNS settings breaks internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing DNS settings breaks internet connectivity: Hello! I am running Windows 10 version 20H2, build 19042.685. When I try to configure manual DNS under my adapter properties, DNS no longer resolves and my internet does not function properly. Moreover, when I use a VPN service, the internet does not function, presumably...
  3. Only some webpages and apps connecting to internet

Only some webpages and apps connecting to internet: I have a windows 10 PC that uses ethernet, as soon as i have sighned in there is only certain websites and applications that will load, the ones that dont load will just say “site cant be reached” i have run every troubleshooter through google and windows settings and they...
  4. My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.

My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.: My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet. Even if I try to open them on internet browser, Chrome or Edge. I have reset internet setting and Firewall. Still its blocking. However on wifi they are working. Also, just to test I have...
  5. Periodic disconnect from Internet on one laptop, other laptop still connects

Periodic disconnect from Internet on one laptop, other laptop still connects: My wife and I have an Internet issue that has been going on for quite some time. My wife's laptop loses Internet connection two or three times every single day. Nearly always, this issue is rectified by rebooting. During her disconnect period I am still connected. Her...
  6. Unstable internet connection

Unstable internet connection: Hi all, since a few month i got an issue on my computer. When i'm downloading a file on any browser I tested Chrome, edge, and Brave after a few Mb the DL is stopped and it says that there is a network error or it goes down to 0 B/s and doesnt dl anymore. i have to try...
  7. How do I force my Win10 laptop to use internal LTE card for internet when LAN is connected...

How do I force my Win10 laptop to use internal LTE card for internet when LAN is connected...: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 with a DW5820e IntelR 7360 LTE-A WWAN card. This works exactly as it should, I have "Let Windows keep me connected" ticked. If I am at home, or office, the LTE card remains dormant allowing the LAN, or Wifi if I'm walking around, to provide the...
  8. Connected to Personal hotspot but "No Internet, secured"

Connected to Personal hotspot but "No Internet, secured": Hi, I am running Windows 10 on my laptop and I am trying to connect to a Personal Hotspot on my iPhone. The laptop connects fine to the iPhone Hotspot but with "No Internet, secured" status. I have followed the instructions in https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250769667...
  9. Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click...

Internet icon is a little globe and doesn't connect automatically on startup unless I click...: Been having a weird bug with my windows for a year or so now where every other time I start up my pc my wifi does not connect unless I click the icon and make it look for it or wait for like 1 minute. It messes up all my startup software that require internet such as Steam,...
  10. Whenever i try to connect to the internet this happens. I haven’t been able to play a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever i try to connect to the internet this happens. I haven’t been able to play a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Diamond_Gemzboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mojqzu/whenever_i_try_to_connect_to_the_internet_this/