Windows 10: Internet crash problems?

Discus and support Internet crash problems? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone been experiencing Internet Explored issues where you’re getting random IE stopped responding errors? Or Google stops working when searching... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sygnus21, Nov 1, 2015.

1. sygnus21 Win User

Internet crash problems?

Has anyone been experiencing Internet Explored issues where you’re getting random IE stopped responding errors? Or Google stops working when searching for results?

It seems that ever since the last two Windows cumulative updates I’ve been experiencing these weird issues on both my desktop and laptop Win 10 Pro machines.

And please - don't tell me to switch browsers as this not solving the problem. No, I don't want to use another browser.

Thanks.

:)

sygnus21, Nov 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

Windows 10 is crashing whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes.

AndyMayfield, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Computer Freezes during video playback in any browser

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Which browser are you using?

If it is internet Explorer then try the steps below and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working: Refer to "Internet Explorer won't open, or crashes immediately after opening" and "Internet Explorer crashes when watching video" in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Internet crash problems?

No, I haven't. If anything, updates seem to have fixed some problems I was having with Edge. Some basic things to try: reset IE, and insure your drivers are updated (including the GPU driver) via the manufacturer's website.

DustSailor, Nov 1, 2015
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    Thanks but those are standard things I'm familiar with as system builder. That said it seem odd that the same issue is plaguing two different machines as I noted. And for the record both machines have been running Win 10 since it went public so it's like this is a new install.

Anyway Thanks.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet crash problems?

1. Internet crash problems? - Similar Threads - Internet crash problems

2. Game crashes to desktop or BSOD's, internet stability problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes to desktop or BSOD's, internet stability problem: Hi there,kindly ask you to help cause since few days I have problems with my new installed Win10Pro which I can't solve.I tried to reinstall Windows several times, repairing it, etc.No "!" in device manager, windows up-to-date.The most annoying things are crashing games and...
  3. Internet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet problem: So for my computer it uses ethernet but I put in a chip that allows me to get wireless wifi but its insanely slow the problem is not my wifi please help in the comments submitted by /u/NickThePrickiest [link] [comments]...
  4. Internet problems

Internet problems: hi, When i go onto my internet i see many other networks except for mine which i find weird since it was working last week. things i have tried, - restarting router - restarting pc - troubleshooting - now i am trying to uppdate windows but i dont know if that will do...
  5. Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Problems: On some applications, the internet works fine and smoothly but on others it can't seem to connect. I talked to my provider and they told me to contact Microsoft Support for that. Are there any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...
  6. Internet problems

Internet problems: My pc randomly disconnects from my wifi. Its only when im on my wifi that it does this. My friend that lives with me his pc never disconnects from the wifi. Im not sure what to do please help its very annoying when im mid game and it happens. submitted by /u/HowsMyHotspot...
  7. internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet problems: i am having problems with my windows 10 internet problems after a few hours i am on the internet it stops working but my wifi is always connected is there a fault somewhere is there a fault somewhere in windows 10 that makes this happen i have to keep restarting my computer...
  8. Internet Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Problems: So I have a Toshiba Laptop running windows 10. It has been working perfectly until today. It will not connect to the internet now. On the notification bar where you can see networks, nothing is displayed. I have tried to reset my router and that didn't work. I have tried...
  9. Internet Problem!

Internet Problem!: Hey everyone, I seem to be having a problem to connenecting to the internet. I have tried everything that i know, it seems to notice the ethernet wire but no internet connection. I did a troubleshoot and it says about the ethernet adapter drives. I have no clue what they...
  10. Internet problem!

Internet problem!: Hello guys. First of all, forgive me for my English! :P Secondly, since I have installed windows 10 on my computer, I got some Internet problems. Ping goes up!(from 60 to 300+ms). I don't have any program that cause that problem, or downloading. I did a little search on the...