Windows 10: Internet crash problems?

Discus and support Internet crash problems? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone been experiencing Internet Explored issues where you’re getting random IE stopped responding errors? Or Google stops working when searching... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sygnus21, Nov 1, 2015.

1. sygnus21 Win User

Internet crash problems?

Has anyone been experiencing Internet Explored issues where you’re getting random IE stopped responding errors? Or Google stops working when searching for results?

It seems that ever since the last two Windows cumulative updates I’ve been experiencing these weird issues on both my desktop and laptop Win 10 Pro machines.

And please - don't tell me to switch browsers as this not solving the problem. No, I don't want to use another browser.

Thanks.

:)

sygnus21, Nov 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

Windows 10 is crashing whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes.

AndyMayfield, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Computer Freezes during video playback in any browser

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Which browser are you using?

If it is internet Explorer then try the steps below and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working: Refer to "Internet Explorer won't open, or crashes immediately after opening" and "Internet Explorer crashes when watching video" in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Internet crash problems?

No, I haven't. If anything, updates seem to have fixed some problems I was having with Edge. Some basic things to try: reset IE, and insure your drivers are updated (including the GPU driver) via the manufacturer's website.

DustSailor, Nov 1, 2015
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    Thanks but those are standard things I'm familiar with as system builder. That said it seem odd that the same issue is plaguing two different machines as I noted. And for the record both machines have been running Win 10 since it went public so it's like this is a new install.

Anyway Thanks.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet crash problems?

1. Internet crash problems? - Similar Threads - Internet crash problems

2. internet problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internet problem: I can visit sites but network icon is with yellow mark in task bar Netflix app and other apps say no internet but I can visit sites through browser what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-problem/d08d94b0-8115-4255-9d3f-3657dc6594f0
  3. internet problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet problem: yesterday I changed my dns server address to default then I opened Microsoft edge then I tried to browse some website but it did not load the page. And also some of the Microsoft app were not working. But then today I changed my dns server address again to some other address...
  4. Internet problems

Internet problems: my ping goes unstable, and even it's stable gaming seem laggier, especially in multiplayer games, like some implicit delays(can't be clearly seen but I can feel it), and sometimes also explicit problems (like internet disconnection)...
  5. Internet problem

Internet problem: Does anyone know how to fix my wifi problem it says I am connected but it won't let me open pages instead it redirects me to a page about an apache license I don't even know what that is and this is really frustrating I have updated my drivers uninstalled and reinstalled some...
  6. internet problems

internet problems: I have windows 10 and i have this issue, i have internet access but windows is showing me a yellow sign that i dont have internet access. i want to fix it because its preventing me from connecting to the microsoft store. when i try the troubleshooter its telling me to...
  7. no internet problem

no internet problem: I lost access to the internet, I think, after the last Windows 10 update or downloading an I.P app. I see just an exclamation mark on the WiFi sign and a message ‘no internet secured’. But I was surprised to open some websites....
  8. Internet problem

Internet problem: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Help internet works on browsers and stuff but not any window 10 app ive tried everything i even reinstalled the internet drivers it says ipv4 and ipv6 not connected ive tried everything to fix that to i cant even update windows please...
  9. Internet Explorer Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Crashing: This seems to be happening to quite a few people on Windows 10 it seems. It has started happening to me too lately. It happens when, say, I have one tab open to the forums, and I open another to get an image from Bing Images to make a point, or just for fun(those who know...
  10. Problems with Internet

Problems with Internet: Hi Roomies, I just pick up my old PC from the shop with a used motherboard and no internet connection. I have tried all I know and nothing. The shop is close cause of a holiday and everything else looks like is working fine. I must activate my Win 10 Pro again with the...