Windows 10: Internet cuts off way too frequently

Discus and support Internet cuts off way too frequently in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i can ‘t go on 3 minutes without it cutting. i have a TP-Link TL-WN881ND card. already uninstalled the driver and installed again, didn’t work. no clue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LucidBelief, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Internet cuts off way too frequently

i can ‘t go on 3 minutes without it cutting. i have a TP-Link TL-WN881ND card. already uninstalled the driver and installed again, didn’t work. no clue what to do at this point.

submitted by /u/LucidBelief
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LucidBelief, Aug 1, 2020
  2. rivre Win User

chkdsk report cut off mid-way?

Any reason chkdsk cut off mid-way through the report? Is this normal when there's lots of corrupted files? Whats the point of a report if it's cut off mid-way? It starts listing the files one by one then cuts off mid-way through the list.

rivre, Aug 1, 2020
  3. rivre Win User
    chkdsk report cut off mid-way?

I'm having disc problems and I ran a chhdsk report. The report listed up to "Record 68 of 238: Corrupt File" and then the report cut off half-way through. So I can't see the rest of the 238 files that were affected. It says it repaired the files but in my experience the files are not repaired - they will still be corrupted. So I need to know which files are affected so I can look into this further. Is there any way of me seeing the rest of the report? Why did it cut off?

rivre, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Internet cuts off way too frequently

Internet explorer frequent sites

I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for example ford.com weeks ago just once, that's listed in there. Yet a site like Wikipedia or YouTube that I use daily never gets listed under frequent. Basically it never seems to change. I wondered what other people experience on this or whether anyone ever looks at it and notices. It seems on the surface to be a good feature but in practice it's not too helpful, at least not on our machines! Maybe we've got a setting out of place somewhere though I can't think what

Scottyboy99, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Internet cuts off way too frequently

1. Internet cuts off way too frequently - Similar Threads - Internet cuts off

2. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  3. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  4. System is using WAY too much of my internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System is using WAY too much of my internet.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OtaninYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo0lof/system_is_using_way_too_much_of_my_internet/
  5. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  6. How frequent is too frequent for updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How frequent is too frequent for updates?: I just had a Windows update yesterday requiring a restart, the notification of which interfered with a running project I was involved with and everything slowed to a crawl. Tonight I have "2020-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903...
  7. Internet keeps cutting off on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps cutting off on Windows 10: Hello, my internet keeps turning off randomly on my Windows 10 PC, I turned off ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’ from network adapter options, I reset the internet and the wifi box and deleted and re installed all internet drivers and it only seems...
  8. Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back: hello, I,ve recently changed my motherboard and because the old windows couldn't recognize my new Mobo and devices so i had to Re-Install windows and now I'm facing a problem where the download speed of a file whether i download it in browser, steam, or any other starts at 0...
  9. BSOD - Crashing way too frequently in the past few weeks...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Crashing way too frequently in the past few weeks...: I thought it was software related, but then it started to crashing on the log-on screen. No clue what is going on, but would certainly like some support. I have a i7-6700k CPU with GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-UD5 mother board and G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB memory. None of which...
  10. chkdsk report cut off mid-way?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk report cut off mid-way?: I'm having disc problems and I ran a chhdsk report. The report listed up to "Record 68 of 238: Corrupt File" and then the report cut off half-way through. So I can't see the rest of the 238 files that were affected. It says it repaired the files but in my experience the files...