Windows 10: Internet dc's for a few moments everytime i try play an online game

Discus and support Internet dc's for a few moments everytime i try play an online game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every since I returned from the U.S after a few months, my pc has been disconnecting from online games like Apex Legends and WoW etc, it was perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jess.Azzo, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Jess.Azzo Win User

Internet dc's for a few moments everytime i try play an online game

Every since I returned from the U.S after a few months, my pc has been disconnecting from online games like Apex Legends and WoW etc, it was perfectly fine when I left. The internet seems to completely disappear from my pc and return after a few seconds, making me dc from the game entirely, normal web browsing is fine, so I don't really understand and have never encountered this issue before, firewall seems to be fine also. Im unsure of where to go from here as its just frustrating now. The main error code I receive from say Apex Legends is Code:Wheel if that's any help.

:)

Jess.Azzo, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

error 1012 dc

Hi Colinus,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why you received the error code 1012 dc. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What specific task are you trying to do?
    • When did you get error code 1012 dc?

In the meantime, if you're trying to install update, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot Windows Update issues. It will let you choose which version of Windows you are experiencing
    the problem and try performing the instructions provided.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 26, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Internet dc's for a few moments everytime i try play an online game - Similar Threads - Internet dc's few

2. Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated: These are my device specsProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Wifi Adapter - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzThe issue I face is that my wifi adapter...
  3. Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated: These are my device specsProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Wifi Adapter - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzThe issue I face is that my wifi adapter...
  4. Network adapter disappears everytime I play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter disappears everytime I play online games: This started when I tried to upgrade to Windows 11, I thought it was because of the windows 11 so I downgraded it back to windows 10 but the problem is still there. Whenever I try to play online games, after a few minutes it will disconnect because my network adapter is gone....
  5. Network adapter disappears everytime I play online games

Network adapter disappears everytime I play online games: This started when I tried to upgrade to Windows 11, I thought it was because of the windows 11 so I downgraded it back to windows 10 but the problem is still there. Whenever I try to play online games, after a few minutes it will disconnect because my network adapter is gone....
  6. Network adapter disappears everytime I play online games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...
  8. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  9. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...
  10. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb