Windows 10: internet dell XPS

Discus and support internet dell XPS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just bought the Dell XPS 13 7390 I7, and somehow i missed out that it didnt come with Windows 10. It came with Ubuntu Linux. I decided that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Benezek, May 20, 2020.

1. Benezek Win User

internet dell XPS

Hi

I just bought the Dell XPS 13 7390 I7, and somehow i missed out that it didnt come with Windows 10. It came with Ubuntu Linux. I decided that it was probably quicker to download and install Windows 10 via the official website, and did so using the USB method. I removed all partitions and kept windows as the only one in boot mode.

All worked fine upon the startup, however upon trying to connect to the internet, it says that the network adapter is not properly installed and is missing a driver.

I checked the invoice of the product i bought which told me it was included with 'Killer AX1650 built on Intel Wifi 6 + bluetooth 5.0'.

I assume this is either not compatible with the windows 10 i have just installed or i have deleted the adapter / disabled it?

Would someone know how to resolve this. it is quite frustrating as i spent a lot on the laptop and i would like it to function identically to one that would come pre-loaded with Windows 10 home. Are there any other drivers i should also install to ensure this is the case?

Best regards

Ben

:)

Benezek, May 20, 2020

2. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2020
  3. LydiaSims Win User
    Windows XP to internet provider router

I have a computer that still runs on Windows XP that was given to me about 2 yrs. ago & I recently just got an ethernet cable 3 wks. ago to connect the router to the computer. Because the computer runs on XP, I need step by step instructions on how to get
    the list of internet providers on my computer to have the internet going through my provider. Can you do that for me? Is there step by step instructions for me to follow? Please help me with that.

Frustrated

LydiaSims, May 20, 2020
  4. internet dell XPS

Dell XPS M170 motherboard

If anyone has spare parts for sale for a Dell XPS M170 I need the motherboard. The adapter is loose and won't take a charge. If anyone has suggestions, please help.

philraffini, May 20, 2020
Thema:

internet dell XPS

1. internet dell XPS - Similar Threads - internet dell XPS

2. Dell XPS PC is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS PC is broken: Hello,my PC was running well for years since 2014 but 2-3 days ago the following happens:1. My PC gets stuck at booting screen.2. Several errors.and other bad stuff...However, I tried to fix my PC with some tutorials but it didn't help. And today, I turned off Security boot...
  3. Dell XPS PC is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell XPS PC is broken: Hello,my PC was running well for years since 2014 but 2-3 days ago the following happens:1. My PC gets stuck at booting screen.2. Several errors.and other bad stuff...However, I tried to fix my PC with some tutorials but it didn't help. And today, I turned off Security boot...
  4. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell XPS Touchscreen not working: Hi everyone!I have saw some posts regarding the Dell XPS 9310 and others that have touchscreen but suddenly it doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 or Windows 11.Like this post was locked, I couldn't answer to it...
  5. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  6. Dell XPS 9500 Settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell XPS 9500 Settings: Hello...I have a brand new Dell XPS 15 9500 with both Intel and Nvidia graphics. Except when I open Nvidia Control Panel and click the image settings I see 0 activity from the discrete Nvidia card (1650Ti). Even then it moves 1 - 2%. Is this normal behavior or should I see...
  7. Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17

in Windows 10 News
    Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17: [ATTACH] Dell’s family of XPS laptops If you’re in the market for a new PC, take note: Dell has announced new devices that deliver larger screens, long battery life and enough power to stream your favorite shows, edit photos for Instagram, render 4K...
  8. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  9. Dell XPS 8700 upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 8700 upgrades: I'm looking to upgrade my wife's older Dell desktop. She is running windows 7, I would like to give it new life. It takes minutes to completely start up. I purchased a 1TB hard drive and a 250gb ssd. Can I install an OEM version of windows 10 home? or should I get a retail...
  10. Dell 2710 xps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell 2710 xps: I have tried to install windows 10 numerous different ways. it installs perfectly, but i have no internet access. it recognizes the internet, but won't allow connection....has anyone been able to install windows 10 on the 2710 including use of the internet 16905