Windows 10: Internet disconnect when playing online games

Discus and support Internet disconnect when playing online games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrendanDylan1, May 2, 2020.

1. Internet disconnect when playing online games

Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different.

So, here's the thing:
    This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play Fifa 20 online on my pc. At first, I thought it might be from Fifa app itself so I reinstalled it and still, the same problem happen. I looked for tips and suggested articles about this issue as well saying about disabling the power safe mode on power management. I did that too but didn't worked. I check up my drivers and updated it to its latest version. As usual, updating my drivers didn't solve this issue.

When my wifi disconnect, my wifi does not appear on the available network section. It will only reappear when I sleep, restart or shut down my pc. Sometimes I have to do it twice for my wi-fi to appear again on the available network section. But then, when I start to play online games, the same thing happen over and over again.

Even when playing Fortnite, I can't even the matchmaking as the wi-fi directly disconnect it. I'm using Betternet vpn while playing online game but I believe that vpn is not the issue since I've been using it for a few months already. Another option that I've tried is using mobile hotspot to see if there's any problems regarding my wi-fi. Still, the same situation happen again. I'm extremely baffled as if none of the suggested worked out.

:)

BrendanDylan1, May 2, 2020
  2. ghcBuG Win User

Internet disconnects frequently while playing steam games

Yes, I can confirm that both the computer which I am starting the game on, and another computer, gets a Ping Timeout.

What happens is, i start the game. As soon as i do anything that interferes with the internet (e.g. loading up the Servers list to join a game, or sometimes i even get into the game, but gets disconnected too quick for me to start playing)

ghcBuG, May 2, 2020
  3. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random.
    I can watch twitch, youtube and browse with absolutely no issues, i can watch on good quality. My ping is usually fine when i play these games but i just disconnect at certain times. It might be because my DNS server is not responding but ive searched how
    to fix that issue and nothing happened. Please help

alexthegreatYR, May 2, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Internet disconnect when playing online games

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Internet disconnect when playing online games

1. Internet disconnect when playing online games - Similar Threads - Internet disconnect playing

2. Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated: These are my device specsProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Wifi Adapter - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzThe issue I face is that my wifi adapter...
  3. Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects after a few minutes when I play online games or laptop gets heated: These are my device specsProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Wifi Adapter - IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzThe issue I face is that my wifi adapter...
  4. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  5. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  6. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK: WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS...
  8. MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK

MY INTERNET IS DISCONNECTING WHILE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE POINT BLANK: WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY POINT BLANK IT'S SO LAGGY THEN LIKE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES IT'S STARTED TO DISCONNECTED, THEY SAY CONNECTION ABORTED OR DISCONNECTED FROM A SERVER, IF I'M USING OUR WIFI, OUR WIFI SPEED IS FAST AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO GOOD CAUSE I JUST UPGRADED THIS...
  9. 5ghz disconnecting when playing online games

5ghz disconnecting when playing online games: I recently built a new computer for gaming and also bought an ac wireless adapter usb for wifi, however when connected to 5ghz the wifi will disconnect as soon as i launch into a game and only connect when i return back to the lobby. this doesnt happen with 2.4ghz but i get...
  10. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet disconnects when playing online games

2. interner disconnects as soon as i open online multiplayer game

3. wifi disconnexts asson as i play onlone game