Windows 10: internet disconnect

Discus and support internet disconnect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i install a fresh windows 10 download all update everything is great but i have a weird problem the internet disconnect for 1sec and come back again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mo93BSenpai, Nov 12, 2019.

1. internet disconnect

so i install a fresh windows 10 download all update everything is great but i have a weird problem the internet disconnect for 1sec and come back again and this thing bother me a lot , i tried every solution but still the same , im using a cable and before install windows everything is great so the problem is not from the cable , should i install windows 10 again ? maybe i have a bad version ?

:)

Mo93BSenpai, Nov 12, 2019

2. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Nov 12, 2019
  3. onehp1 Win User
    uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Nov 12, 2019
  4. internet disconnect

INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

internet disconnect

1. internet disconnect - Similar Threads - internet disconnect

2. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  3. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  4. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  6. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  7. Internet keeps disconnecting

8. My computer is connected to the internet, but the browser says it's disconnected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is connected to the internet, but the browser says it's disconnected?: My computer Windows 11 can successfully connect to the Internet where there are no issues detected in the troubleshooter, and where it says 'connected' in the network settings, however, whenever I try to search for something online, the web browser will just say DNS not...
  9. My computer is connected to the internet, but the browser says it's disconnected?

My computer is connected to the internet, but the browser says it's disconnected?: My computer Windows 11 can successfully connect to the Internet where there are no issues detected in the troubleshooter, and where it says 'connected' in the network settings, however, whenever I try to search for something online, the web browser will just say DNS not...
  10. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...: my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in smart tv. also i did changed in settings devmgmt.msc > network adapters power manager i turned off this . also i found something strange its my antivirus is quickheal while its being...