Windows 10: Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable

Discus and support Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using LTE modem or wifi for internet access. [ATTACH] After pluging ethernet cable I loose internet access and LTE network status changes from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PawełSzczuczko, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable

I'm using LTE modem or wifi for internet access.

Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable 004a13e6-d6b5-47aa-9104-243436117aca?upload=true.jpg

After pluging ethernet cable I loose internet access and LTE network status changes from public to private

Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable 651df888-df38-4f70-96a1-2e1f9784756e?upload=true.jpg

Ethernet adapter IP settings:

Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable eb373e32-692f-44be-876c-ca69347e7cdc?upload=true.jpg

Can you find any solution for my problem?

Greetings

Pawel

:)

PawełSzczuczko, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Poliando Win User

Ethernet Cable always connecting and disconnecting

Hello everyone,

Recently i pluged my ethernet cable on my pc but then i figured out it was not working, and when i looked deeper into the problem, my ethernet was always connecting and disconnecting.

I tried plugging the cable on another computer and it worked so the problem is not from the cable.

I tried plugging other cable on my computer and it worked some how.

I have alredy ran through all the forums and youtube videos on the internet and couldnt fix the problem, can someone help me please?

Poliando, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Poliando Win User
    Ethernet Cable always connecting and disconnecting

Hello everyone,

Recently i pluged my ethernet cable on my pc but then i figured out it was not working, and when i looked deeper into the problem, my ethernet was always connecting and disconnecting.

I tried plugging the cable on another computer and it worked so the problem is not from the cable.

I tried plugging other cable on my computer and it worked some how.

I have alredy ran through all the forums and youtube videos on the internet and couldnt fix the problem, can someone help me please?

Poliando, Jul 23, 2019
  4. YIN
    Yin Win User

Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable

Random Internet Disconnect, whats up ?

don't get me wrong here.
    I mean there are a few steps that I know of which no one has suggested.

The reason why I ask ADSL or Cable is because they work differently (obviously).
    Since its Cable I wont bother with ADSL for now.

You 100% correct about the MAC address because cable authentic via MAC address.
    But there are heaps of simple things he can do before he contacts his ISP which may just get him to waste his time, such as checking the lights on the modem which usually are from top down

Power
    Receive
    Send
    PC Link
    Activity
    Standby

If the power light doesn't go solid green it indicates a power problem.
    check power cables.

If receive and send light aren't flashing signal problem.
    check coaxial cable connection (also its a good idea to disconnect it and reconnect it to reset the signal)

If receive is on and send is flashing.
    You can adjust the signal frequency inside the interface of the modem.

I used to work in a ISP and majority of the time just disconnecting the Coaxial cable and reconnecting it solves the problem. Also adjusting the has helped in situations.

Thema:

Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable

1. Internet disconnected after pluging ETH cable - Similar Threads - Internet disconnected pluging

2. USB tethering not working after disconnecting and reconnecting the cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB tethering not working after disconnecting and reconnecting the cable: Hello,When I connect my android mobile to my computer and use USB tethering, it works fine.But when I unplug the cable and plug it again then select USB tethering the connection does not work until I restart the computer.Can someone help please....
  3. USB tethering not working after disconnecting and reconnecting the cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB tethering not working after disconnecting and reconnecting the cable: Hello,When I connect my android mobile to my computer and use USB tethering, it works fine.But when I unplug the cable and plug it again then select USB tethering the connection does not work until I restart the computer.Can someone help please....
  4. USB tethering not working after disconnecting and reconnecting the cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting after a while: It's been going of for about 2 or 3 days already. At first, it connects to the internet as usual, but after around 10 - 20 minutes, the internet disconnects and shows 'No internet, secured' message. I can connect to it again by turning on/off the internet or running a...
  6. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnecting after a while: It's been going of for about 2 or 3 days already. At first, it connects to the internet as usual, but after around 10 - 20 minutes, the internet disconnects and shows 'No internet, secured' message. I can connect to it again by turning on/off the internet or running a...
  7. Internet disconnecting after a while

8. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable: My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the LAN Cable, asking my internet provider for help, but it's all useless. I can't play games from like the past week, because...
  9. Ethernet cable disconnects Wifi after 1903 Update

Ethernet cable disconnects Wifi after 1903 Update: Split from this thread. This update has an issue, when i plugged internet cable then wifi turned off automatically, I don't want to turn off wifi, because i have to make laptop hotspot so that i can connect my cell phones. this update not allows me to turn on wifi while...
  10. ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...: The Problem is as simple as that. It appeared suddenly and with no obvious reason. The troubleshooter says there's something wrong with the DNS server. So I changed the DNS server addresses in "Adaptor settings " and in the ADSL setting ,it worked for three days ,but it...