Windows 10: Internet disconnected on startup (2004 update)

Discus and support Internet disconnected on startup (2004 update) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As said in the title, my internet (ethernet) is disconnected for 5-10 seconds after boot, then it automatically reconnects. Just enough to disturb my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nootey, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/Nootey Win User

Internet disconnected on startup (2004 update)

As said in the title, my internet (ethernet) is disconnected for 5-10 seconds after boot, then it automatically reconnects. Just enough to disturb my startup programs and then they need to reconnect as well. Anyone got any clues? It's not a deal breaking bug but damn annoying.

submitted by /u/Nootey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nootey, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Internet disconnected on startup (2004 update)

New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Internet disconnected on startup (2004 update)

1. Internet disconnected on startup (2004 update) - Similar Threads - Internet disconnected startup

2. Internet Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Disconnects: Recently I’ve started encountering some Major internet problems. My internet connects and works just fine for things like discord and web browsing, but the second I open any game with multiplayer the ping spikes hard, up to 3000 without even matchmaking, causing my Wi-Fi to...
  3. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects on startup windows 10: Hi,Whenever i startup my pc the internet disconnects , sometimes it'll connect back again on its own , and sometimes i'll need to connect on my own , usually it happens like once or twice on startup , its really annoying and i dont know what to do , I recently downgraded from...
  4. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

Internet disconnects on startup windows 10: Hi,Whenever i startup my pc the internet disconnects , sometimes it'll connect back again on its own , and sometimes i'll need to connect on my own , usually it happens like once or twice on startup , its really annoying and i dont know what to do , I recently downgraded from...
  5. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

7. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

8. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. 2004 upgrade disconnects my internet

2004 upgrade disconnects my internet: The 2004 update completely paralysed my internet connection. I am concerned that even when a patch is dispatched for this I won't be able to download it. Any suggestions? I have tried updating the network card via USB stick from driver download on my desktop to no avail...
  10. Updated to 2004, network icon is showing disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to 2004, network icon is showing disconnected: Both wired and wireless networking show the globe and the text no internet when it seems to be working fine, as I am typing this on the very machine, whilst watching YouTube videos. I've done a network reset, and that has done nothing. Any ideas on where to look or what to...