Windows 10: Internet disconnected when downloading

Discus and support Internet disconnected when downloading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My problem is rather unusual. My connection to internet will turn off whenever I downloading. Not just that, it also disconnecting my wifi on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Latif88, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Latif88 Win User

Internet disconnected when downloading

Hi,

My problem is rather unusual. My connection to internet will turn off whenever I downloading. Not just that, it also disconnecting my wifi on my phone.

I have a housemate here and he is not affected. He tried downloading and everything works just fine. I've tried everything provided on the internet, nothing works so far. Kindly help to resolve this.

:)

Latif88, Jul 28, 2019

2. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Moose Win User
    Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Jul 28, 2019
  4. onehp1 Win User

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Internet disconnected when downloading - Similar Threads - Internet disconnected downloading

2. Internet disconnects when watching videos or downloading content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects when watching videos or downloading content: For the past couple months I've noticed an issue specific to my desktop. At random, when I try to watch a video on youtube or discord, or try to download a file, the internet will simply stop working. The internet tab in my taskbar still says I'm connected, but any app says...
  3. Internet disconnects when watching videos or downloading content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects when watching videos or downloading content: For the past couple months I've noticed an issue specific to my desktop. At random, when I try to watch a video on youtube or discord, or try to download a file, the internet will simply stop working. The internet tab in my taskbar still says I'm connected, but any app says...
  4. Internet disconnects when watching videos or downloading content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Disconnections

Internet Disconnections: So I bought a prevuilt PC recently and whenever I use it the internet works just fine, but when I go to play any game it works for a few hours and the turns off and it won't turn back on unless I turn the computer off for a few hours then turn it back on, it's difficult...
  6. Internet Disconnects

Internet Disconnects: Recently I’ve started encountering some Major internet problems. My internet connects and works just fine for things like discord and web browsing, but the second I open any game with multiplayer the ping spikes hard, up to 3000 without even matchmaking, causing my Wi-Fi to...
  7. Internet keeps disconnecting when starting a download

Internet keeps disconnecting when starting a download: My computer has been disconnecting from the internet whenever I try to download something lately. When I go to look in the wifi it says “no internet, secured”. I try using the troubleshooter and it tells me “The default gateway is not available: Fixed”. It fixes the problem...
  8. Internet disconnects when playing Dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects when playing Dota2: Hello, Always when playing Dota2 after couple of minutes it starts to get stuck for like 5 seconds, as it gets worse my internet disconnects. To bring it back to work I have to restart my pc, then it works for aprox 3-5 minutes, then same problem. No such problem in other...
  9. Internet disconnects while I'm downloading

Internet disconnects while I'm downloading: Hello, My internet keeps disconnecting whenever I download something larger 1gb+. I am using an ASUS Network Adapter on a 2.4GHz wifi. The problem only affects my computer, so it seems there's no problem with my router. What I've tried so far: - Configuring the power...
  10. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1-5 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem i tired everything in the internt and still get the same...