Windows 10: Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

Discus and support Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I recently bought a laptop online, and after finally getting it, everything worked perfectly after updating it to the latest everything. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaysonB., Jun 15, 2020.

1. JaysonB. Win User

Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

So I recently bought a laptop online, and after finally getting it, everything worked perfectly after updating it to the latest everything. However, I’m having issues with internet connection and only on this laptop HP EliteBook 840 G2.

I’ve been getting errors like “Can’t connect to this network” when I can connect on any other device like my phone fine.

Sometimes it randomly connects, but with no internet, or shortly after connecting it disconnects after a few seconds.

I’ve tried updating my network driver, for it to say it’s already up to date, I’ve tried uninstalling it and restarting.

I’ve tried going into the command prompt and typing “netsh winsock reset” and all the other things.

Nothing seems to work, and I’m really not sure what to do next.

:)

JaysonB., Jun 15, 2020

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Jun 15, 2020
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

1. Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop. - Similar Threads - Internet disconnecting reconnecting

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  4. Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly using ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly using ethernet: Greetings,I just built a new PC with Windows 11, everything is working smoothly, however, my internet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly every few minutes/seconds.I am using Ethernet BTW, but my PC has Wifi as well Which is disconnectedI really don't...
  5. Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly using ethernet

Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly using ethernet: Greetings,I just built a new PC with Windows 11, everything is working smoothly, however, my internet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly every few minutes/seconds.I am using Ethernet BTW, but my PC has Wifi as well Which is disconnectedI really don't...
  6. Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnection on laptop only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnection on laptop only: The issue I am having is my parents have recently got a new internet provider for the whole house, granted the modem is in the bedroom so I have no control over that. However my wifi on my laptop keeps disconnecting and reconnecting at random and will last a variable amount...
  7. Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnection on laptop only

Internet keeps disconnecting and reconnection on laptop only: The issue I am having is my parents have recently got a new internet provider for the whole house, granted the modem is in the bedroom so I have no control over that. However my wifi on my laptop keeps disconnecting and reconnecting at random and will last a variable amount...
  8. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  9. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  10. Monitor randomly disconnects and reconnects from a laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor randomly disconnects and reconnects from a laptop: Hello to whom it may concern, I have a monitor that I use as my main display and I connect it to a laptop that I have. The laptop is connected to a docking station which i use a vga cable to plug into my monitor. Randomly, the monitor will disconnect and will go black, and...