Windows 10: Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore

Discus and support Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having this weird issue where my laptop will be connected to the Wifi but will not have internet. At first I thought it was my internet provider or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Purple REIGN1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore

I’m having this weird issue where my laptop will be connected to the Wifi but will not have internet. At first I thought it was my internet provider or the signal it’s giving off but all of my other devices are connected to it with no issues. So I tried using my phone’s hotspot to connect and it allowed my laptop to gain internet access no problem as well. This is the second time I’ve restored my computer to factory settings to fix this issue. I don’t know exactly what’s happening but it seems like something is blocking the connection because if I open chrome it will first say on the page ther

:)

Purple REIGN1, Nov 29, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore

1. Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore - Similar Threads - Internet disconnecting forcing

2. Internet Disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Disconnections: So I bought a prevuilt PC recently and whenever I use it the internet works just fine, but when I go to play any game it works for a few hours and the turns off and it won't turn back on unless I turn the computer off for a few hours then turn it back on, it's difficult...
  3. Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore: I’m having this weird issue where my laptop will be connected to the Wifi but will not have internet. At first I thought it was my internet provider or the signal it’s giving off but all of my other devices are connected to it with no issues. So I tried using my phone’s...
  4. Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting forcing me to system restore: I’m having this weird issue where my laptop will be connected to the Wifi but will not have internet. At first I thought it was my internet provider or the signal it’s giving off but all of my other devices are connected to it with no issues. So I tried using my phone’s...
  5. Internet Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Disconnects: Recently I’ve started encountering some Major internet problems. My internet connects and works just fine for things like discord and web browsing, but the second I open any game with multiplayer the ping spikes hard, up to 3000 without even matchmaking, causing my Wi-Fi to...
  6. System restores asking me for the password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System restores asking me for the password.: I used my Microsoft account password but as you can see the password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restores-asking-me-for-the-password/10a2fc28-50a7-458d-9dcf-da960e4cda33
  7. Microsoft disconnected me from the internet!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft disconnected me from the internet!: Over one week ago I encountered a Bluetooth connectivity problem and called Microsoft to fix the issue. The Microsoft technician did a remote assist and managed to uninstall the WiFi driver for my pc. This problem has not been resolved even though it has been elevated to a...
  8. Internet disconnection

Internet disconnection: So normally my wifi works just fine, but as soon as I open my laptop and start using it, the wifi starts to constantly connect and disconnect from ALL other devices. The device manager says that the driver is up to date, I tried resetting windows but a message popped up that...
  9. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1-5 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem i tired everything in the internt and still get the same...
  10. internet disconnect

internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem can you help me...