Windows 10: Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Discus and support Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by calumsucksatlife, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the LAN Cable, asking my internet provider for help, but it's all useless. I can't play games from like the past week, because every time I try to play, it just crashes my internet for the PC. Only, PC. The rest if my family members are experiencing no issue at all. It just randomly shuts down the internet for my whole PC whenever it wants to. Please help.

:)

calumsucksatlife, Jul 15, 2021

2. Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Tks.....i think the problem is resolved as i had try use other lan cable and connection is OK very much stable....suspect lan cable problem....i follow as manufacturer suggestions...before RMA....

zairiesalleh, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Homyjoe Win User
    external display disconnects LAN?

So I'm using a laptop with windows 10 through HDMI to a TV for display, after 10-20 seconds my LAN on modem turns off. forcing me to restart modem because all devices disconnect. I am able to use the laptop without the TV turned on, but as soon as I turn on the TV my internet goes kaput.... any suggestions. I am 100% sure its a windows 10 problem.

Homyjoe, Jul 15, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

1. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable - Similar Threads - Internet Disconnecting LAN

2. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  3. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  4. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  6. Lan cable issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan cable issue: Hi, my LAN cable suddenly stopped working despite being perfectly fine the night before. The cable is still plugged in but my laptop isn't recognizing it.I tried check the wires if there's any physical damage, but there's none. I tried following other forums by restarting my...
  7. Lan cable issue

8. LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works

LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works: Hello Everyone. I hope you can help me. I have a lingering problem. I can use internet through wifi, but I cant use internet through LAN cable. I am using Windows 10. Here's what I have done so far. ipconfig /flushdns , ipconfig /release ipconfig/renew . I tried every...
  9. ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...: The Problem is as simple as that. It appeared suddenly and with no obvious reason. The troubleshooter says there's something wrong with the DNS server. So I changed the DNS server addresses in "Adaptor settings " and in the ADSL setting ,it worked for three days ,but it...
  10. Internet thru lan cable not working

Internet thru lan cable not working: okay so my internet thru the lan cable somehow stopped working it does not show any adapter in network page the trouble shooter was not able to find any driver installed on my pc things i have tried uninstalling drivers launching in safe mode resetting pc resetting...