Windows 10: Internet disconnecting

Discus and support Internet disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For about a year now my internet disconnected out of no where on my PC but it used to be only like once a month and everytime I just had to unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomášRomancov, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Internet disconnecting

For about a year now my internet disconnected out of no where on my PC but it used to be only like once a month and everytime I just had to unplug and plug my ethernet cable. But this problem started accuring much more frequently, about ten time in the past two days and unpluging the thing didnt work... I had to wait for about a minute for it to actually come back on. I really dont know what is causing this problem, but its really annoying and I would be greatful if anyone could help me.

:)

TomášRomancov, Jul 12, 2018

2. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Jul 12, 2018
  3. onehp1 Win User
    uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Honey Win User

Internet disconnecting

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Internet disconnecting

1. Internet disconnecting - Similar Threads - Internet disconnecting

2. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  3. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  4. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...
  5. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...
  6. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  7. Disconnecting from the internet

Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  8. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...