Windows 10: Internet disconnection after Windows update

Discus and support Internet disconnection after Windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I have an internet access problem after Windows update. Despite the network connection SSID, Internet access keeps dropping. Does anyone know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JavierSmith1, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Internet disconnection after Windows update

Hi,I have an internet access problem after Windows update. Despite the network connection SSID, Internet access keeps dropping. Does anyone know the solution?

:)

JavierSmith1, Aug 7, 2021

2. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Can't connect to Internet

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Honey Win User
    How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Internet disconnection after Windows update

Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Internet disconnection after Windows update

1. Internet disconnection after Windows update - Similar Threads - Internet disconnection update

2. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting after a while: It's been going of for about 2 or 3 days already. At first, it connects to the internet as usual, but after around 10 - 20 minutes, the internet disconnects and shows 'No internet, secured' message. I can connect to it again by turning on/off the internet or running a...
  3. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnecting after a while: It's been going of for about 2 or 3 days already. At first, it connects to the internet as usual, but after around 10 - 20 minutes, the internet disconnects and shows 'No internet, secured' message. I can connect to it again by turning on/off the internet or running a...
  4. Internet disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update: Hi, I have an internet access problem after the last Windows update. Despite the network connection, Internet access continues to drop. Does anyone know the solution?...
  6. Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update: Hi, I have an internet access problem after the last Windows update. Despite the network connection, Internet access continues to drop. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update

8. Internet disconnecting after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet disconnecting after windows update: Hi, We have internet access problem after windows update. Despite connection to the network/SSID the internet access keeps drooping. Any one having the same issue or know the fix?...
  9. After a certain windows update my internet randomly disconnects

After a certain windows update my internet randomly disconnects: About 3-5 hours my internet randomly disconnects for one whole second and comes back the next second. I tried so many techniques and none of them has worked. Reset DNS, reinstall drivers, even some few others things. i just want things to go back to normal....
  10. Internet auto disconnects after a while

Internet auto disconnects after a while: So I've been noticing this starting today, i'm 100% that it's not a network issue. It always happens after I boot a video game and play it for 5-10 minutes, and boom internet autodisconnects. Any way to check if there is an option somewhere that auto disconnects my...