Windows 10: Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Discus and support Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been dealing with this since my last update on January 14th. I've searched high and low for help and received none. My internet will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeaWright, Jan 20, 2020.

1. LeaWright Win User

Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Hi all, I've been dealing with this since my last update on January 14th. I've searched high and low for help and received none.

My internet will disconnect and refuse to reconnect. The troubleshooter says nothing is wrong, the driver is up to date, I've done DNS commands in command prompt with no luck.

This is happening at my house and my aunts, and it is not a wifi problem as I've checked that with other devices and it works fine.

I am running windows 10 on a Asus laptop.

I have:

- Updated drivers

- Disabled and deleted drivers and reinstalled

- Forgotten the network and readded it

- Command prompt DNS flush

- Disabled and re-enabled the device

- turned off antivirus

-turned off firewall

- USB booster but that has all kinds of other problems like not even recognizing my network

- Rebooted router Bell Home Hub

At this point I feel like my only option might be a system refresh but I was hoping to avoid that hassle.

Thanks for any help.

:)

LeaWright, Jan 20, 2020

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Jan 20, 2020
  3. stefos Win User
    Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet

Hi,I occasionally need to disconnect from the Internet and would be grateful if someone would let me know the quickest way to disconnect and reconnect preferably via a desktop iconThanks

stefos, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

little cat, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

1. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart - Similar Threads - Internet disconnects won't

2. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, when I try to stream, only when I try to stream, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.I can navigate in the internet without issue, download, play games, watch movies, etc. no problem at all, I try to...
  3. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, when I try to stream, only when I try to stream, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.I can navigate in the internet without issue, download, play games, watch movies, etc. no problem at all, I try to...
  4. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.But the internet itself is not offline, I can still access it through my tabletI tried everything I could find online in the pats few weeks to try to solve the issue,...
  6. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.But the internet itself is not offline, I can still access it through my tabletI tried everything I could find online in the pats few weeks to try to solve the issue,...
  7. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it

Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it: I've been having this issue lately maybe since like last year. My pc will randomly disconnect and if I try to connect it to my wifi it won't let me forcing me to restart the pc to be able to reconnect. It gives me the error message "" like in the image I attached Is it...
  9. Windows 10 Wifi disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Windows 10 Wifi disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: I have an Asus X550C with a Qualcomm Atheros 9485 network adapter. I'm using version 1909 of Windows 10. The problem is that it disconnects at completely random intervals and will not reconnect until I restart the pc. It will not even connect to my Iphone hotspot. Here are...
  10. My Internet loses connection and won't reconnect until I disconnect from the WiFi and Reconnect

My Internet loses connection and won't reconnect until I disconnect from the WiFi and Reconnect: Title.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-loses-connection-and-wont-reconnect/675196db-4b46-4b50-9748-13e56a68b85e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disconnecting from games until i restart router

2. wifi disconnects and wont reconnect until restart