Windows 10: Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

Discus and support Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Wifi fine everytime I watch Youtube or google something right. But right when I try to play like Valorant my Wifi disconnects me but than it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TORIANO HARDISON, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

My Wifi fine everytime I watch Youtube or google something right. But right when I try to play like Valorant my Wifi disconnects me but than it reconnects me again. The same thing happens when I play Roblox I don't know if it's a normal ping spike or what.My Drivers are updated, I tried switching it to only 5G or 2G, I tried Network reset and resetting my PC.

:)

TORIANO HARDISON, Mar 25, 2023

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Mar 25, 2023
  3. while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to fix that

while im gaming my headset mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect anyone know who to fix that

Wesley Perez, Mar 25, 2023
  4. stefos Win User

Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet

Hi,I occasionally need to disconnect from the Internet and would be grateful if someone would let me know the quickest way to disconnect and reconnect preferably via a desktop iconThanks

stefos, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

1. Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game. - Similar Threads - Internet disconnects reconnects

2. when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...: HiI bought this gaming Laptop for about 2-3 months. My internet speed is good from my perspectives, so I can browse everything really easy and fast, but when I turn on any multiplayer games for example VALORANT or League of Legends my internet speed for browsers got slow, so...
  3. when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when im not turn on a game, internet speed is good, but when im turning any games,...: HiI bought this gaming Laptop for about 2-3 months. My internet speed is good from my perspectives, so I can browse everything really easy and fast, but when I turn on any multiplayer games for example VALORANT or League of Legends my internet speed for browsers got slow, so...
  4. Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.: My Wifi fine everytime I watch Youtube or google something right. But right when I try to play like Valorant my Wifi disconnects me but than it reconnects me again. The same thing happens when I play Roblox I don't know if it's a normal ping spike or what.My Drivers are...
  5. Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on browser games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on browser games.: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on browser games like skribblio, Gartic Phone and games on discord too. I've tried to figure out what it is but cant find anything about it....
  6. Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on browser games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on browser games.: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on browser games like skribblio, Gartic Phone and games on discord too. I've tried to figure out what it is but cant find anything about it....
  7. USB microphone disconnecting and reconnecting when opening games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB microphone disconnecting and reconnecting when opening games: Hello, about a month ago I got a new microphone to be exact it’s a HyperX Quadcast but everytime I plug it in it will run perfect till I open up a game. It will then disconnect and I will lose audio and then suddenly reconnect. It will do this ever minute or so. I have tried...
  8. USB microphone disconnecting and reconnecting when opening games

USB microphone disconnecting and reconnecting when opening games: Hello, about a month ago I got a new microphone to be exact it’s a HyperX Quadcast but everytime I plug it in it will run perfect till I open up a game. It will then disconnect and I will lose audio and then suddenly reconnect. It will do this ever minute or so. I have tried...
  9. Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.: So I recently bought a laptop online, and after finally getting it, everything worked perfectly after updating it to the latest everything. However, I’m having issues with internet connection and only on this laptop HP EliteBook 840 G2. I’ve been getting errors like “Can’t...
  10. Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet

Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet: Hi,I occasionally need to disconnect from the Internet and would be grateful if someone would let me know the quickest way to disconnect and reconnect preferably via a desktop iconThanks 113321