Windows 10: Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?

Discus and support Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Have a strange issue: The Internet disconnects once every hour then reconnects? I notice above because I have HexChat IRC running. Any ideas? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeZxLee, Jun 9, 2019.

1. JeZxLee Win User

Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?

Hi,

Have a strange issue:
    The Internet disconnects once every hour then reconnects?
    I notice above because I have HexChat IRC running.
    Any ideas?
    I tried two different network cards with same issue.
    Thanks!

Desktop:
    - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit version 1809
    - Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (rev. 2.x) Motherboard with newest BIOS
    - AMD FX 3.5GHz 8-Core CPU
    - 32GB DDR3 RAM Memory
    - nVidia GeForce GTX 970 Twin Turbo 4GB GDDR5 GPU with v430.86 drivers
    - 2 x Western Digital 1TB Hard Disk Drives(1 for OS/Apps and 1 for user data)
    - 850watt Power Supply

Jesse

:)

JeZxLee, Jun 9, 2019

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Jun 9, 2019
  3. stefos Win User
    Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet

Hi,I occasionally need to disconnect from the Internet and would be grateful if someone would let me know the quickest way to disconnect and reconnect preferably via a desktop iconThanks

stefos, Jun 9, 2019
  4. JED
    jed Win User

Harsh Lag and Disconnects Past Couple of Weeks

I just got disconnected from the Internet. I have pictures of the list and grid but am unable to upload from my PC until I get reconnected. The WiFi is also down. Modem is stuck on "Receive". Rebooted both modem and router to no avail.

Thema:

1. Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects? - Similar Threads - Internet Disconnects Once

2. ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours: Monitor Acer KG271U disconnects every couple hours. after the first time it disconnects, it starts disconnecting around every 45 minutes, then it turns back on by itself after about 5 minutes it’s the same pattern every time. Tried a different power cable still was happening....
  3. ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours: Monitor Acer KG271U disconnects every couple hours. after the first time it disconnects, it starts disconnecting around every 45 minutes, then it turns back on by itself after about 5 minutes it’s the same pattern every time. Tried a different power cable still was happening....
  4. ACER KG271U Monitor disconnects once every couple hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet freezing every hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet freezing every hour: Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair, upgrading to Windows 11, factory reset, but I've never managed to fix anything.I still do not know where this is coming from, but I...
  6. Internet freezing every hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet freezing every hour: Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair, upgrading to Windows 11, factory reset, but I've never managed to fix anything.I still do not know where this is coming from, but I...
  7. Devices randomly disconnecting every hour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices randomly disconnecting every hour: Every hour or so all devices disconnect and I have to refresh the browser as well. For example I have my wireless headphones connected, wired controller connected and playing a game on screen 1 and watching youtube on screen 2. Every 1h-1h30 my controller and headphones...
  8. Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting and reconnecting randomly on laptop.: So I recently bought a laptop online, and after finally getting it, everything worked perfectly after updating it to the latest everything. However, I’m having issues with internet connection and only on this laptop HP EliteBook 840 G2. I’ve been getting errors like “Can’t...
  9. Internet connection keeps disconnecting every hour and then reconnecting (DHCP-client issue)

Internet connection keeps disconnecting every hour and then reconnecting (DHCP-client issue): I started having problems with DHCP-client after update April 9, 2019—KB4493509 (OS Build 17763.437). DHCP-client lease renewal attempts fail every hour. After the lease ends, DHCP-client gets immediately new IP-address. This causes about 5-10 seconds internet drop which...
  10. Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet

Fewest clicks to disconnect/reconnect to the Internet: Hi,I occasionally need to disconnect from the Internet and would be grateful if someone would let me know the quickest way to disconnect and reconnect preferably via a desktop iconThanks 113321

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my router reconnects every 1 hour how to fi

2. internet disconnects every hour