Windows 10: Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

Discus and support Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, this issue that I'm having really limits my gaming experience because I am having to put the game into windowed that I make smaller to only about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cameron Sneed, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

Hi, this issue that I'm having really limits my gaming experience because I am having to put the game into windowed that I make smaller to only about half the screen or my internet disconnects. I tried to look in the network settings for options that could maybe fix this issue, with no luck. I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue and found a fix. I did a little bit of testing, First I connected to a different internet source and it seemed to work just fine, I could play these games in full screen. Another test I did was ask my family members if they are having this issue too, which they ar

:)

Cameron Sneed, Mar 18, 2023
  2. ghcBuG Win User

Internet disconnects frequently while playing steam games

Yes, I can confirm that both the computer which I am starting the game on, and another computer, gets a Ping Timeout.

What happens is, i start the game. As soon as i do anything that interferes with the internet (e.g. loading up the Servers list to join a game, or sometimes i even get into the game, but gets disconnected too quick for me to start playing)

ghcBuG, Mar 18, 2023
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

Black screen when playing games on fullscreen.

Hi Syrius,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Is the issue specific to a game or does it occur on all the games?
    • Is the issue specific to only games or does it occur while playing full screen videos?

If the issue occurs while playing videos in full screen, you may want to uninstall and reinstall the video card drivers to see if it helps.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Adapters, right click on your video card driver and choose
      Uninstall.
    • Check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the machine for Windows to automatically reinstall the drivers.

If the issue is specific to games, it could be a compatibility issue. I suggest you to refer to the article
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows and run the games
    in compatibility mode to see if it helps.

If the issue persists, it could be due to the full screen optimization. As you’ve already updated the drivers, I would suggest you to disable the same and check if it works.

• Open Settings and go to System > Display.
    • On the right pane, click on the Advanced graphics settings
      hyperlink.
    • Uncheck Enable fullscreen optimizations
      and exit Settings.
    • Restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

1. Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or... - Similar Threads - Internet disconnects goes

2. Lag When I Put A Application On Top Of A Fullscreen Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag When I Put A Application On Top Of A Fullscreen Game: So when I play a game its called fall guys and i play it on Fullscreen It Is great quality And I run a stat tracker in the background when i play it its still great quality but when i pit the overlay feature on. the fps goes really down. so if anyone could hep with that it...
  3. Lag When I Put A Application On Top Of A Fullscreen Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag When I Put A Application On Top Of A Fullscreen Game: So when I play a game its called fall guys and i play it on Fullscreen It Is great quality And I run a stat tracker in the background when i play it its still great quality but when i pit the overlay feature on. the fps goes really down. so if anyone could hep with that it...
  4. Games loading insanely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  5. Games loading insanely slow

Games loading insanely slow: I don't know why but my game Roblox is loading very slowly. My Internet connection is fine, I've even compared it to my phone which loads pretty fast and the performance stats is very similar and the laptop had even better performance but loads insanely slow, my game wasn't...
  6. Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...: Hi, this issue that I'm having really limits my gaming experience because I am having to put the game into windowed that I make smaller to only about half the screen or my internet disconnects. I tried to look in the network settings for options that could maybe fix this...
  7. Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...

Internet disconnects or goes insanely slow 3000+ ms when i put a game into fullscreen or...: Hi, this issue that I'm having really limits my gaming experience because I am having to put the game into windowed that I make smaller to only about half the screen or my internet disconnects. I tried to look in the network settings for options that could maybe fix this...
  8. Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC, Insane Slow Internet: I just got a brand new PC today. Pre-built, since I'm not particularly good with hardware and I'm too nervous about breaking something by putting it together wrong. It's a CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, GXiVR8060A11, uses Windows 11, and has a realtek 8821ce wireless...
  9. Internet goes when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet goes when gaming: I've been having this problem for a few months now. Every time I try to open an online game, the internet goes down. Browser can't load and etc. But immediately after I close those games, the internet works perfectly fine again. Also it is good to know that I am using Wifi...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting when goes to sleep.: I've already read a lot of responses but my problem is I dont have a power manager tab to control the driver. I attached a picture of what I see. If someone could tell me which icon to click on or if I am just doing something wrong that would be great! I am using a Surface...