Windows 10: Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Discus and support Internet Disconnects Randomly? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joelsedgerton, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back on, the internet is working fine again.

I know it can't be the router considering everything else is connecting perfectly in the house. I'm just so confused on why it continues to this. Can anyone tell me what the problem may be?

:)

joelsedgerton, Jan 31, 2019

2. ( Windows 10 ) Internet randomly disconnects

As the title says, my Internet connection randomly disconnects. This ocurred only after I upgraded to Windows 10.

It's not the Wi-Fi, the Internet cable is directly plugged in my laptop. Also it is not the ISP either.

Marian Barba, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet disconnecting randomly

Hello,

We'd like to know if you've already tried to perform the steps given on this
    article
    . Since you mentioned that you've already tried connecting via wired connection, we'd like to know a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you also experiencing a limited connection error or intermittent internet via wired connection?
    • How many devices are connected on your Wi-Fi? Have you tried changing your Wi-Fi name and password before?

Meanwhile, please follow the steps given above on how to reset your TCP connection on your computer to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Internet Disconnects Randomly?

1. Internet Disconnects Randomly? - Similar Threads - Internet Disconnects Randomly

2. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects randomly, why?: So basically, my internet disconnects quite randomly, but it's better when I'm not in a call discord.I've tried disabling internet protocol 6 and flushing dns cache, but that didn't help.It shows I'm still connected to the internet, but nothing that needs internet works or...
  3. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects randomly, why?: So basically, my internet disconnects quite randomly, but it's better when I'm not in a call discord.I've tried disabling internet protocol 6 and flushing dns cache, but that didn't help.It shows I'm still connected to the internet, but nothing that needs internet works or...
  4. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My internet randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet randomly disconnects: Sometimes, my internet just disconnects randomly. It also automatically disconnects when I start it up after shutting it down. I dont think its my wifi router because ive brought my laptop to other peoples houses, used their wifi and still experienced the same issues....
  6. My internet randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet randomly disconnects: Sometimes, my internet just disconnects randomly. It also automatically disconnects when I start it up after shutting it down. I dont think its my wifi router because ive brought my laptop to other peoples houses, used their wifi and still experienced the same issues....
  7. My internet randomly disconnects

8. Windows random internet disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows random internet disconnects: Hi, i've been grounded for the past 5 months and since i got my pc back the internet randomly disconnects, i've restarted my router and unplugged and replugged my ethernet and nothing, its only my pc and no other devices on my network, is there a way to fix this? submitted...
  9. INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY

INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY: HI! I am having two laptops ACER ASPIRE 5733z Windows 7 32 bit home premiumand HP Probook 430 g2 windows 10 64 bit pro and two ethernet cable 6 metre and 50 metre When connected with 6m wire both of the laptops perform very fine but in case of 50 m wire the acer one works...
  10. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...