Windows 10: Internet disconnects when installing some apps

Discus and support Internet disconnects when installing some apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Photoshop CC 2019 and Premiere Pro 2019 through Lazada. I think most of all that bought the same apps didn't have the same problem as mine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Yap, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Mark Yap Win User

Internet disconnects when installing some apps

I bought Photoshop CC 2019 and Premiere Pro 2019 through Lazada. I think most of all that bought the same apps didn't have the same problem as mine. I did all the required steps to install them and confirmed that I have all the system requirements. Whenever I try to install them, it won't show any progress, instead, it's just showing "Installation Options". Waited for more than 2 hours, assuming that it's just my internet. But no. I have 25 MBPS US and 24 MBPS DS. Only when I did retry for 3 or 4 times that I realized, whenever I hit "Install" (tried on each app, one at a time), the laptop keeps disconnecting from the internet then gets reconnected after 10 to 15 seconds. I tried using the ethernet and WiFi but same result. The installation doesn't go through because the internet cuts it, which would require me to hit the "Install" again. See the cycle? I'm wondering, could there be anything from the OS that is stopping these kinds of apps from getting installed in my laptop? I have the latest Windows 10 version. I just updated it last week (October 13, 2019). What should I do?

:)

Mark Yap, Oct 15, 2019

2. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Internet disconnects when installing some apps [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Internet disconnects when installing some apps [​IMG]

4. onehp1 Win User

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Internet disconnects when installing some apps - Similar Threads - Internet disconnects installing

2. Internet Disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Disconnections: So I bought a prevuilt PC recently and whenever I use it the internet works just fine, but when I go to play any game it works for a few hours and the turns off and it won't turn back on unless I turn the computer off for a few hours then turn it back on, it's difficult...
  3. Disconnecting from some games, but not internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from some games, but not internet: Recently maybe ~a month or two, I've been disconnecting from games like SAR and Minecraft, but I stay connected to the internet. Some games even work fine and don't disconnect me either - like Fortnite and Discord. I have tried a few things, such as running windows...
  4. Disconnecting from some games, but not internet

Disconnecting from some games, but not internet: Recently maybe ~a month or two, I've been disconnecting from games like SAR and Minecraft, but I stay connected to the internet. Some games even work fine and don't disconnect me either - like Fortnite and Discord. I have tried a few things, such as running windows...
  5. Internet Disconnects

Internet Disconnects: Recently I’ve started encountering some Major internet problems. My internet connects and works just fine for things like discord and web browsing, but the second I open any game with multiplayer the ping spikes hard, up to 3000 without even matchmaking, causing my Wi-Fi to...
  6. Some programs randomly disconnects from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs randomly disconnects from the internet: Hi!When I play with League of Legends sometimes my internet just disconnects. And when it happens it also disconnects me from Discord and other softwares BUT the Google Chrome works just fine I can watch youtube, write messages on facebook but those two programs don't want to...
  7. Internet disconnects when playing Dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects when playing Dota2: Hello, Always when playing Dota2 after couple of minutes it starts to get stuck for like 5 seconds, as it gets worse my internet disconnects. To bring it back to work I have to restart my pc, then it works for aprox 3-5 minutes, then same problem. No such problem in other...
  8. internet disconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet disconnect: Hey i have a fresh new Windows 10 , the internet disconnect for 1-5 second and back again its really annoying i tried remove the network drivers and install it again nothing happen tried reset network same problem i tired everything in the internt and still get the same...
  9. Internet disconnected when downloading

Internet disconnected when downloading: Hi, My problem is rather unusual. My connection to internet will turn off whenever I downloading. Not just that, it also disconnecting my wifi on my phone. I have a housemate here and he is not affected. He tried downloading and everything works just fine. I've tried...
  10. Internet disconnecting with certain apps

Internet disconnecting with certain apps: I recently reset my PC. Since then, certain applications like Google Chrome and Epic Games shut down my connection to the internet, only on this device, the internet still works for other devices. The network still works like normal, only the internet isn't. There's no yellow...