Windows 10: Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

Discus and support Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by beeznuts, Mar 18, 2023.

1. beeznuts Win User

Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the internet. I happened to notice that when I start to play a game the internet will stay on, but when I exit out the game approximately 1-5 minutes after my laptop will disconnect from the internet. Sometimes it will go out during the game. I had tried updating my drivers to see if that was the issue but it says that the best drivers are already installed. I had even tried to see if the router was the issue and tried using a hotspot but it would no

:)

beeznuts, Mar 18, 2023
  2. ghcBuG Win User

Internet disconnects frequently while playing steam games

Yes, I can confirm that both the computer which I am starting the game on, and another computer, gets a Ping Timeout.

What happens is, i start the game. As soon as i do anything that interferes with the internet (e.g. loading up the Servers list to join a game, or sometimes i even get into the game, but gets disconnected too quick for me to start playing)

ghcBuG, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

1. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game - Similar Threads - Internet disconnects whenever

2. Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.: Recently my ASUS TUF Laptop has been turning the internet off whenever I play video games. As soon as I boot it up, I disconnect and the internet option is unavailable. It is completely normal when doing other tasks like using Google chrome or watching Movie's/videos, and...
  3. Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.: Recently my ASUS TUF Laptop has been turning the internet off whenever I play video games. As soon as I boot it up, I disconnect and the internet option is unavailable. It is completely normal when doing other tasks like using Google chrome or watching Movie's/videos, and...
  4. Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects whenever I turn off game: I have had this issue for a while. I had even factory reset my laptop just last week and wiped it clean and it still continues to disconnect from the internet. I happened to notice that when I start to play a game the internet will stay on, but when I exit out the game...
  5. Disconnecting from Internet Off and On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from Internet Off and On: Using Windows 10 and Edge. Just today I'm being disconnected from the Internet for a few seconds quite often. Updates are automatic, and say current. Opening web pages is occasionally slow now, and quite often it pops up the "hmmm, can't seem to find this page" and then...
  6. Internet disconnects whenever I open a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects whenever I open a game: I've had this problem for over a MONTH. Whenever I open any game my internet disconnects completely and the only way to get my internet back is to restart my laptop, sometimes I have to restart twice to see an available wi-fi. I've tried nearly every possible solution to this...
  7. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game: I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I've tried everything. So what happens is whenever i open any game,valorant as an example, I can play it for a couple minutes befor my wifi disconnects completely. The only way of getting the internet back is by restarting the...
  8. Internet keep disconnecting whenever i open a game

Internet keep disconnecting whenever i open a game: So i've had this problem for a couple weeks now. Whenever i open a game like valorant my internet disconnects entirely. The only way to fix it is to update the network driver and it will fix it for a couple minutes and go back to disconnecting. My internet works completely...
  9. Whenever i turn on game bar it automatically turns off in the settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever i turn on game bar it automatically turns off in the settings: Any help? in task manager gamebar is present but whenever i press windows + G nothing shows up *note: i have done some changes in the registry editor to boost my pc so it could be one of thoses submitted by /u/King_Rexton12 [link] [comments]...
  10. Internet shuts off whenever I start up a game

Internet shuts off whenever I start up a game: So I just upgraded to Win10 from win7 a few days ago and I have noticed whenever I start up a game the internet disconnects and I can NOT reconnect. This happens with Borderlands 3 on the Epic games store and the Outerworlds on the Xbox cliet for PC. When this happens my...