Windows 10: Internet does not work on new build

Discus and support Internet does not work on new build in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Installed Win 10 technical preview and my Internet Explorer does not work. Message saying :Cannot find Cloud drive". 5660 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jayefayed, Apr 27, 2015.

1. jayefayed Win User

Internet does not work on new build

Installed Win 10 technical preview and my Internet Explorer does not work. Message saying :Cannot find Cloud drive".

:)

jayefayed, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Sheldrick Win User

internet does not work properly on lumia 800

Hey Lumia800_wow, Welcome to the Nokia forums!

I have just a few questions to collect some more information regarding your problem.

Is it showing full connectivity in the network bar, but not connecting in your browser?

How old is your SIM card?

Which service provider are you currently with?

Have you tried restarting your device whenever poor connectivity issues occur to see if that helps?

Looking forward to you reply.

Sheldrick, Apr 27, 2015
  3. internet does not work properly on lumia 800

Hi All,

Lumia 800 is an amazing phone, however the internet has some issues.

i hope some body would be able to address the same.

the net keeps on coming and going. Intermittenly.

it is never stable. my phone inspite of full connnectivity and gprs pack, wud just not connect to the internet.

tried to clear caches, turn off/on data connection, switch off/on

Internet does not work on new build :(

lumia800_wow, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Charlie Win User

jayefayed
    Welcome to TenForums. What build did you install? Have you gone to settings and tried to do a manual update? *Smile

Charlie, Apr 27, 2015
  5. jayefayed Win User
    Charlie thank you for the answer back. I downloaded and installed version 10049. The latest one.

Jaye

jayefayed, Apr 27, 2015
  6. Charlie Win User
    Welcome hope its got all working good for you. Keep it on the fast ring if you want the newest build that's coming soon.

Charlie, Apr 28, 2015
  7. If that happened to me, I'd do a clean install of the OS, and let it re-Format the C: drive.
    That's what I do with every new build.

In fact something similar happened to me just last week, when I could not set the proper Time Zone or set the time delay on the Desktop Slide Show.

After considering my options for a while, (about 5 sec's) I grabbed my install DVD and did a full blown CLEAN RE-Install.
    Then everything worked properly.

So that's my fix for all funky installs..... "Play it again Sam!"

Cheers Mates!
    *Cool
    PS: Oh, by the way, 10049 is already 'Old School', and not worth messing with. The latest build is 10074.

TechnoMage, Apr 28, 2015
  8. Internet does not work on new build

Hi Jaye,

The latest TP release is 10.074
    See: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows

It took a few days for MS to update the Insider links, so you probably missed it by only a day *Smile

Try the latest and greatest ... TechnoMage offers good advice; do a clean install (I recommend installing to a separate partition and dual booting)

Things are better (10.049 was a bit too buggy - .074 is buggy in different ways - but that's expected in pre-release software)

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet does not work on new build - Similar Threads - Internet does build

2. AMD build in microphone does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD build in microphone does not work.: I have a new laptop. I installed Windows 11 on it. When I try to use my microphone apps say something like "We can't hear you." or "No audio input source available. The microphone is AMD Audio device. My friend has the same laptop but the microphone works for him....
  3. AMD build in microphone does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD build in microphone does not work.: I have a new laptop. I installed Windows 11 on it. When I try to use my microphone apps say something like "We can't hear you." or "No audio input source available. The microphone is AMD Audio device. My friend has the same laptop but the microphone works for him....
  4. Internet connection does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection does not work: Recently I’ve been having problems with my network access. When I log into my account after restarting I have network access for a few seconds, then it cuts off. When I try to troubleshoot it, it says problem with network adapter or access point and the default gateway is not...
  5. Application does not open with new build of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application does not open with new build of Windows 10: Hi! I have an application that run correctly with the Windows build version 18362 but I update to 18363 and the application does not open anymore. Does anyone knows how to solve this issue? Thanks in advanced!...
  6. No sound, does not recognise internet connection but internet works.

No sound, does not recognise internet connection but internet works.: Hi, My computer HP was working just fine until a month ago when I did a normal shutdown and then restart. After this my sound stopped working, and I noticed that I cannot click on the computer apps from the search box in the bottom left corner I have to go to the settings...
  7. New PC build lagging in every game, with good internet.

New PC build lagging in every game, with good internet.: I recently had Geek Squad upgrade my PC with a new Motherboard, CPU, Ram. x570 gaming edge wifi, ryzen 7 3800x, 16gb ram, 1TB SSD, GTX 1060 6gb All drivers are up to date and fresh windows install. My computer stays connected to the internet fine. I am using an ethernet...
  8. New Router Working with Internet but not PCs

New Router Working with Internet but not PCs: Hi I seem to have a problem which on the face of it is purely due to installing a new up-to-date router. Prior to installing the router all PCs had access to the other two PCs on our network; lets call them A, B and C. Since installing the router I only have two way access...
  9. New PC build – I can't get internet...

New PC build – I can't get internet...: So I've got a new build: Windows 10 Pro 64bit. CPU: 2700 Ryzen Motherboard: Asus Prime X470 Pro RAM: x2 16GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200mhz (although I can only get 2133mhz atm) GPU: nVidia 2070 Windforce HD: 1tb Western Digital Blue M.2 2280 SSD PSU: Corsair 650W Gold The...
  10. New Folder does not work

New Folder does not work: All of a sudden I cannot make a new folder. Either in a current folder or right click on desktop. When I right cclick on the desktop there is NO "new" button I can click on. This has just started overnight. I have not installed anything and I have restarted but it makes no...