Windows 10: Internet doesn't connect soon enough to Spotlight

Discus and support Internet doesn't connect soon enough to Spotlight in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i boot the PC, the internet doesn't connect soon enough so that Windows Spotlight can show me a new image. It takes a few seconds to show me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaioTorres1, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Internet doesn't connect soon enough to Spotlight

When i boot the PC, the internet doesn't connect soon enough so that Windows Spotlight can show me a new image. It takes a few seconds to show me the internet icon.

It used to work, but after some time i only get the default picture.

I have already tried those:

-Format the PC

-Update drivers

-Boot in safe mode

-Set internet to 100mbps - Half duplex or full duplex

-Reset Windows Spotlight at Windows Powershell

-Set a fixed IP.

Anyone can help me out?

My motherboard is ASUS TUF B450 PLUS GAMING

Windows version: 2004 - Build: 19041.388

:)

CaioTorres1, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Internet doesn't connect soon enough to Spotlight

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Internet doesn't connect soon enough to Spotlight

1. Internet doesn't connect soon enough to Spotlight - Similar Threads - Internet doesn't connect

2. Azur VM doesn't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azur VM doesn't connect to internet: Hello, I have a Windows 11 VM in Azure.When I try to go to Google or any website it just says time out. What can I do to get internet working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azur-vm-doesnt-connect-to-internet/01f0e562-4194-468e-912c-9ee2168968bb
  3. Azur VM doesn't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azur VM doesn't connect to internet: Hello, I have a Windows 11 VM in Azure.When I try to go to Google or any website it just says time out. What can I do to get internet working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azur-vm-doesnt-connect-to-internet/01f0e562-4194-468e-912c-9ee2168968bb
  4. Computer connected to WiFi and Internet but Internet doesn't work

Computer connected to WiFi and Internet but Internet doesn't work: For the last week or so, I've been having issues with my Windows computer's internet connectivity. In network and internet settings, I am apparently "connected to the internet," but no app, including internet browsers and Microsoft apps can actually connect to the...
  5. Bing randomly doesn't connect to the internet

Bing randomly doesn't connect to the internet: Hello, Lately I've been having this problem where Bing doesn't connect to the internet for redirection links, the Microsoft edge sidebar, etc. For example, in Edge when I try to use "Visual Search" through "Web Capture" and open the sidebar which is powered by Bing it usually...
  6. Bing randomly doesn't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing randomly doesn't connect to the internet: Hello, Lately I've been having this problem where Bing doesn't connect to the internet for redirection links, the Microsoft edge sidebar, etc. For example, in Edge when I try to use "Visual Search" through "Web Capture" and open the sidebar which is powered by Bing it usually...
  7. Internet doesn't connect on startup

Internet doesn't connect on startup: This has been happening to me recently and I don't know why. It's not a huge inconvenience, but it is annoying and I want to figure out how to fix it. When I boot my pc and log in to the desktop screen, my internet will not connect for about 30 seconds. This makes it so all...
  8. Ethernet is connected to the internet, but internet doesn't work.

Ethernet is connected to the internet, but internet doesn't work.: Today my PC suddenly stopped working with anything internet related, doesn't reach websites on Google Chrome, apps like Discord and Steam went offline. But Ethernet status hasn't changed, it still shows that it's connected. First my IPv6 connectivity had no internet...
  9. chkdsk running as soon as I connect to internet!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chkdsk running as soon as I connect to internet!: I have an older system running Windows 10 Pro ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 24GB ram AMD Radeon R9 200 series 2GB at 68 years old this is more then enough system for what I need. the problem is every time it has tried to install Windows...
  10. Laptop is connected to the internet, but doesn't realise it's connected

Laptop is connected to the internet, but doesn't realise it's connected: Weird one - my laptop is connected the internet, however on the taskbar tray, the wifi icon is greyed out with the asterisk above it, indicating the laptop is *not* connected to the internet. When I click on this icon, the network I'm connected to says "no internet, secured",...