Windows 10: Internet doesn't work on Windows 10

Discus and support Internet doesn't work on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my PC can't connect to the internet. I rebooted my computer and did a network reset. I can't figure the problem. Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyWEISS2, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Internet doesn't work on Windows 10

Hi, my PC can't connect to the internet. I rebooted my computer and did a network reset. I can't figure the problem. Please help me.

:)

DannyWEISS2, Aug 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Internet doesn't work on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Internet doesn't work on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Aug 9, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Internet doesn't work on Windows 10

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Internet doesn't work on Windows 10

1. Internet doesn't work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet doesn't

2. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  3. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  4. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Every time I open my computer the internet doesn't connect and I need to restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every time I open my computer the internet doesn't connect and I need to restart: Hello, I am having an issue where every time I open my computer and try to connect to the internet it says it is connected but it can't use the internet. Once I restart, then it is able to work. Any idea what I can do to resolve the issue?I have downloaded all the latest...
  6. Azur VM doesn't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azur VM doesn't connect to internet: Hello, I have a Windows 11 VM in Azure.When I try to go to Google or any website it just says time out. What can I do to get internet working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azur-vm-doesnt-connect-to-internet/01f0e562-4194-468e-912c-9ee2168968bb
  7. Azur VM doesn't connect to internet

Azur VM doesn't connect to internet: Hello, I have a Windows 11 VM in Azure.When I try to go to Google or any website it just says time out. What can I do to get internet working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azur-vm-doesnt-connect-to-internet/01f0e562-4194-468e-912c-9ee2168968bb
  8. Internet connection doesn't work but is shown to be working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection doesn't work but is shown to be working: Hey everyone,Since yesterday morning my internet connection on my laptop suddenly stopped working. It shows that I'm connected to my wifi network, however when I try to enter any website, "You're not connected" is shown. The network diagnostics however show that "You're...
  9. Internet connection doesn't work but is shown to be working

Internet connection doesn't work but is shown to be working: Hey everyone,Since yesterday morning my internet connection on my laptop suddenly stopped working. It shows that I'm connected to my wifi network, however when I try to enter any website, "You're not connected" is shown. The network diagnostics however show that "You're...
  10. My PC Windows 11 keeps telling me that it doesn't have Internet connection, but there's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Windows 11 keeps telling me that it doesn't have Internet connection, but there's...: It's only my laptop that is having Internet issues. The Internet will drop for a minute or two then eventually come back, but it wipes all of the progress I made while doing my homework. I've tried doing several different solutions while trying to research the issue. I could...