Windows 10: Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

Discus and support Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I start hotspot from my laptop whether while connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet the internet stops working on my device despite working on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Der Kalif, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Der Kalif Win User

Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

Whenever I start hotspot from my laptop whether while connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet the internet stops working on my device despite working on connected devices and it doesn't show it's disconnected on my deviceI have all updates installed, and tried uninstalling both Wi-Fi and Ethernet drivers then restarting and the issue still persists, even when no device is connected to the hotspot I immediately lose internet connections

:)

Der Kalif, Jun 24, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 24, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

1. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot - Similar Threads - Internet doesn't starting

2. Hotspot working. but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot working. but no internet: Hi all,I have been using my PC as a mobile hotspot for a couple months now. However, recently the hotspot stops working after about 20-30 minutes. It still says it is working on my PC, and my phone still shows that the hotspot is online, but there is no internet connection on...
  3. Hotspot working. but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotspot working. but no internet: Hi all,I have been using my PC as a mobile hotspot for a couple months now. However, recently the hotspot stops working after about 20-30 minutes. It still says it is working on my PC, and my phone still shows that the hotspot is online, but there is no internet connection on...
  4. Hotspot working. but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot": today I use an ethernet cable for work, when I activated the "mobile hotspot" from my laptop, instantly the internet on my laptop doesn't work, but the internet that I share via the mobile hotspot still works on my cellphone. Please give a solution...
  6. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot": today I use an ethernet cable for work, when I activated the "mobile hotspot" from my laptop, instantly the internet on my laptop doesn't work, but the internet that I share via the mobile hotspot still works on my cellphone. Please give a solution...
  7. my internet doesn't work properly when i activated the "mobile Hotspot"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot: Whenever I start hotspot from my laptop whether while connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet the internet stops working on my device despite working on connected devices and it doesn't show it's disconnected on my deviceI have all updates installed, and tried uninstalling both Wi-Fi...
  9. Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot

Internet doesn't work when starting hotspot: Whenever I start hotspot from my laptop whether while connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet the internet stops working on my device despite working on connected devices and it doesn't show it's disconnected on my deviceI have all updates installed, and tried uninstalling both Wi-Fi...
  10. Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on

Internet stops working when WiFi Hotspot is on: When I turned on the WiFi hotspot my internet used to work without an issue, but since yesterday everytime I turn on the WiFi Hotspot I can't use the internet in my computer. When I try to search something in Google, it won't load. If I try to use another program, like...