Windows 10: Internet doesn’t work

Discus and support Internet doesn’t work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been having problems with my PCs internet recently. I have an 802.11ac wireless adapter hooked up to the back of the computer. It says I’m getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bifffffffff, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Internet doesn’t work

I’ve been having problems with my PCs internet recently. I have an 802.11ac wireless adapter hooked up to the back of the computer. It says I’m getting full bars. Every other device in my house works fine. I’ve restarted my computer and router multiple times to no avail. When I troubleshoot it says “default gateway not available”. I have no idea how to fix this and any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Bifffffffff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bifffffffff, Mar 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Internet doesn’t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Internet doesn’t work [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Internet doesn’t work

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Internet doesn’t work

1. Internet doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Internet doesn’t

2. mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?: Many of the fixes involve resetting your wifi driver, minor inconvenience being I don’t have one! I’ve already tried viewing hidden stuff, the mediatek adaptor isn’t there....
  3. mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mediatek completely gone, my internet doesn’t work, any help?: Many of the fixes involve resetting your wifi driver, minor inconvenience being I don’t have one! I’ve already tried viewing hidden stuff, the mediatek adaptor isn’t there....
  4. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it: I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they the whole wifi/internet tile disappeared and I don’t know what to do. I need my computer for school so help would be...
  5. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it: I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they the whole wifi/internet tile disappeared and I don’t know what to do. I need my computer for school so help would be...
  6. Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.: Im having issues i tried everything nothing work… im using a ethernet cable it says connected to internet but nothing is running/loading. How can i fix?...
  7. My new pc internet doesn’t work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new pc internet doesn’t work?: I’ve just had pc fixed and some reason it says I have no internet secured however my internet is fine on other devices just seems to be my pc also I am meant have built in Wi-Fi please get back to me soon thank you...
  8. My new pc internet doesn’t work?

My new pc internet doesn’t work?: I’ve just had pc fixed and some reason it says I have no internet secured however my internet is fine on other devices just seems to be my pc also I am meant have built in Wi-Fi please get back to me soon thank you...
  9. Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...: All of my microsoft products have been like this recently. Xbox and PC have not been able to or connected with no internet. Ive tried resets for both but it still doesn’t work. Could it be something on Microsofts side that I haven’t done anything?...
  10. Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...

Wifi says connected but no internet, used to work but now it doesn’t. Tried everything...: All of my microsoft products have been like this recently. Xbox and PC have not been able to or connected with no internet. Ive tried resets for both but it still doesn’t work. Could it be something on Microsofts side that I haven’t done anything?...