Windows 10: Internet Download Manager not downloading..

Discus and support Internet Download Manager not downloading.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody i am using 9926 and internet download manager is not downloading anything. it grabs the links but no process of downloading :/ i allowed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trd3v3lop, Jan 30, 2015.

1. trd3v3lop Win User

Internet Download Manager not downloading..

Hi everybody i am using 9926 and internet download manager is not downloading anything. it grabs the links but no process of downloading :/ i allowed from Wİndows Firewall so looking for help.
    It doesn't matter the site or the size. That photo is just an example. I don't use vpn or any other connection-wise programs.
    Thanks.

Internet Download Manager not downloading.. [​IMG]

:)

trd3v3lop, Jan 30, 2015

2. internet download manager

Please suggest me a app for downloading song&movie from various sites and internet explorer that connect or work like idm in pc can resume and pause anytime on wp

bhupenbhardwaj, Jan 30, 2015
  3. internet download manager

Hi,
    bhupenbhardwaj
    . We can't suggest any, but you may try visiting the Store for any compatible apps that supports this feature.

sapphirelady#18, Jan 30, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

It could be that the tool you're using has not been fully tested with the latest build of Win10.
    Do you have the same issue when you try to download via a browser??

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 30, 2015
  5. trd3v3lop Win User
    no, problem is just with idm(Internet Download Manager). That could be problem but with earlier versions of Windows 10 TP it was working perfectly. Does the builds matter that much?

trd3v3lop, Jan 30, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    no, problem is just with idm(Internet Download Manager). That could be problem but with earlier versions of Windows 10 TP it was working perfectly. Does the builds matter that much?
    Yes, it could. I had an issue with a program that stopped working with the latest build and I uninstalled and re-installed and it fixed it. You could try that out.
    HTH
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 30, 2015
  7. trd3v3lop Win User
    hmm strange.. i tried several times but no solution. Thanks for your replies. so problem is build than.

trd3v3lop, Jan 30, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

hmm strange.. i tried several times but no solution. Thanks for your replies. so problem is build than. It could be.. since you checked the firewall and that's not blocking it that only leaves the build as the thing that's causing the problem.

BunnyJ, Jan 30, 2015
  9. trd3v3lop Win User
    another weird thing is that none of the downloader programs work *Biggrin i have tried flashget and download accelator plus both of them didn't work. strange things find me always *Smile)

trd3v3lop, Jan 31, 2015
  10. hanry Win User
    hanry, Nov 13, 2015
  11. YOU
    You Win User
    Does the transfer speed ever change or does it stay the same?

've tried downloading a file from a website that know is working, right?

12. topgundcp Win User
    Your version of IDM 6.21 is outdated. The latest version is 6.25 build 3 so the plug in might not be compatible. Try to update to the latest as I have no problem at all.

topgundcp, Nov 13, 2015
  13. trd3v3lop Win User

thanks for reply m8 but i dont think there is anyone left who using TP9926 *Smile) now with windows 10 problem is fixed. no problem at all..

trd3v3lop, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet Download Manager not downloading.. - Similar Threads - Internet Download Manager

2. Internet Download Manager

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Internet Download Manager: I have Internet Download Manager which isn't a Microsoft product, but I use it to download video clips from the web.However it is only the free version and so will only work for so long.Is there a Microsoft product available that would allow me to download video clips from...
  3. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Manager: I have Internet Download Manager which isn't a Microsoft product, but I use it to download video clips from the web.However it is only the free version and so will only work for so long.Is there a Microsoft product available that would allow me to download video clips from...
  4. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet download manager: I have an internet download manager from Tonec Inc. in my program files that wants to be run. One website on the net says it is some type or tracking virus. Is it safe to run? and does Microsoft offer a better version of internet download manager that I should install?...
  6. internet download manager

internet download manager: I have an internet download manager from Tonec Inc. in my program files that wants to be run. One website on the net says it is some type or tracking virus. Is it safe to run? and does Microsoft offer a better version of internet download manager that I should install?...
  7. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Manager: I need help deleting the file IDMShellExt64.dll...it keeps saying the action cant be completed because the file is opened in Windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/0fb20e53-855e-4c78-9e8d-d6cbbcb5216e
  9. Internet Download Manager

Internet Download Manager: I need help deleting the file IDMShellExt64.dll...it keeps saying the action cant be completed because the file is opened in Windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/0fb20e53-855e-4c78-9e8d-d6cbbcb5216e
  10. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet download manager: Hey...why is it when I try and download something of chrome or explore the laptop says idm not registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/69ad8829-127c-43b3-90f5-a8dcb222d233"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet download manager not downloading