Windows 10: Internet Download Manager

Discus and support Internet Download Manager in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have Internet Download Manager which isn't a Microsoft product, but I use it to download video clips from the web.However it is only the free version... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Philip321, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Philip321 Win User

Internet Download Manager

I have Internet Download Manager which isn't a Microsoft product, but I use it to download video clips from the web.However it is only the free version and so will only work for so long.Is there a Microsoft product available that would allow me to download video clips from the internet, either free or paid for, although a free version would be better.Is there any thing you would recommend, either on a CD-Rom or download?Thanks

:)

Philip321, Jun 4, 2022
  2. Moose Win User

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Jun 4, 2022
  3. sixor Win User
    Free Download Manager

it is good, also flashget, but i use idm internet download manager, i'm used to it

sixor, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Internet Download Manager

Smart Screen Problem while accessing Internet Download Manager (IDM) on Windows 10

Hello Harshil,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
    • Is it on Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
    Suggest you to check with the below steps and see if it helps.

* Right-click on the Internet Download Manager (IDM)
    shortcut file. I mean the .exe file through which you launch the application.

* Select Properties,

* Go to Compatibility tab,

* Check if Run this program as an administrator check box is selected. If yes, then try to clear or uncheck it.

* Click Apply/OK.

Now try to launch the application to see if it makes any difference. If possible, try to restart your computer once to see if it works fine.

Let us know how it went.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

Internet Download Manager

1. Internet Download Manager - Similar Threads - Internet Download Manager

2. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Manager: I have Internet Download Manager which isn't a Microsoft product, but I use it to download video clips from the web.However it is only the free version and so will only work for so long.Is there a Microsoft product available that would allow me to download video clips from...
  3. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Download Manager: I have Internet Download Manager which isn't a Microsoft product, but I use it to download video clips from the web.However it is only the free version and so will only work for so long.Is there a Microsoft product available that would allow me to download video clips from...
  4. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet download manager: I have an internet download manager from Tonec Inc. in my program files that wants to be run. One website on the net says it is some type or tracking virus. Is it safe to run? and does Microsoft offer a better version of internet download manager that I should install?...
  5. internet download manager

internet download manager: I have an internet download manager from Tonec Inc. in my program files that wants to be run. One website on the net says it is some type or tracking virus. Is it safe to run? and does Microsoft offer a better version of internet download manager that I should install?...
  6. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet Download Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Manager: I need help deleting the file IDMShellExt64.dll...it keeps saying the action cant be completed because the file is opened in Windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/0fb20e53-855e-4c78-9e8d-d6cbbcb5216e
  8. Internet Download Manager

Internet Download Manager: I need help deleting the file IDMShellExt64.dll...it keeps saying the action cant be completed because the file is opened in Windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/0fb20e53-855e-4c78-9e8d-d6cbbcb5216e
  9. internet download manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet download manager: Hey...why is it when I try and download something of chrome or explore the laptop says idm not registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-download-manager/69ad8829-127c-43b3-90f5-a8dcb222d233"
  10. Internet Download Manager not downloading..

Internet Download Manager not downloading..: Hi everybody i am using 9926 and internet download manager is not downloading anything. it grabs the links but no process of downloading :/ i allowed from Wİndows Firewall so looking for help. It doesn't matter the site or the size. That photo is just an example. I don't...