Windows 10: Internet Download Speed Problem

Discus and support Internet Download Speed Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Watts, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Internet Download Speed Problem

Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing it.I was wondering what sort of stuff on my computer should i be looking at which affects internet speeds, any help would be very much appreciated. Thank You !

:)

Jack Watts, Apr 22, 2024

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 22, 2024
  3. internet speed problem

hy all

I have a question regarding internet speed in my Lumia 730

if I use internet in phone via Airtel network in 3g speed then downloading speed shows from 100kbps to 300kbps and if I insert that sim in my android phone and make that device a WiFi device an I use net from WiFi in my Lumia then download speed comes from
    500kbps to 2mbps.

how??

is there any problem in my Lumia 730??

if anyone knows and having the same problem so please suggest me the way to ressolve it on my mail ✉ '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'

Its very irritating in front of other frnds having the android an iPhone from this net speed

or u can contact me also my number is +XX-XXXXXXXXXX [phone number removed for privacy]

Shivam agarwal vodafone, Apr 22, 2024
  4. GSquadron Win User

Internet Download Speed Problem

Problem with internet download

There is no problem with the internet connection.
    When i try to download something with programs like
    with the one rapidshare has, there is no problem.
    I have problems trying to download things from internet sites.
    Even opening sites is a real headache

GSquadron, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Internet Download Speed Problem

1. Internet Download Speed Problem - Similar Threads - Internet Download Speed

2. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  3. internet faster speed but download slow speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet faster speed but download slow speed: in 10/6/2023 to 11/7/2023 i have download speed so faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps i'm so happy download game in steam and google more. but 11/8/2023 to now my download 22 mbps to 23 mbps but i lock speedtest show faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps. how to fix it? i want speed faster As...
  4. internet faster speed but download slow speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet faster speed but download slow speed: in 10/6/2023 to 11/7/2023 i have download speed so faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps i'm so happy download game in steam and google more. but 11/8/2023 to now my download 22 mbps to 23 mbps but i lock speedtest show faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps. how to fix it? i want speed faster As...
  5. Fast Internet Speed, slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Internet Speed, slow download speed: Hey guys, so my internet speed is around 60 mbps but I only get 1-5 mb/s when I download games on Steam or Battlenet. My OS is Windows 11 up to date, drivers are updated, and I’m currently running a Malware scan. PC is wired and I can’t seem to go past 5 mbs where as my Xbox...
  6. Internet download speed slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet download speed slow.: PC originally Win 8.1 - updated to Win 10. Have superfast broadband. Internet download speed significantly reduced/throttled. Can only be rectified by going into Safe Mode with Networking. What is the cause of this? Is it possible to restore full download speed in Normal...
  7. Internet speed problem!

Internet speed problem!: Regards to all! In addition to my Dell workstation, there is also a Fujitsu Celsius R670-2 workstation. On Dell, the internet speed is 300Mb/s, and on Fujitsu it is 110Mb/s. Upload is same. What is the problem? 170026
  8. Declining Internet download speed

Declining Internet download speed: Hi All, 1st Time poster after frequenting the forums for sometime for assistance and tips. It's a bit of a weird one, my download speed gradually declines to barely 1mbps but my upload speed stays pretty consistent. My pc rarely turns off or restarts unless...
  9. Internet Download Speed

Internet Download Speed: Hi, I am running windows 10 on my desktop PC (an old dell machine). I have recently had to do a repair installation and have since had an update download. I now find that whichever of the two internet USB adaptors ( a TP-link or Belkin) I plug in I am getting download speeds...
  10. Internet speed problems

Internet speed problems: Hello; I'm trying to find out if there is something wrong with my network settings. I just upgraded my service with my cable provider. I had been using their 50Mbps service and was getting around 40-45 on all of my devices when I ran speedtest.net. I just upgraded to a...