Windows 10: Internet Driver Keeps Failing

Discus and support Internet Driver Keeps Failing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is my first question here and this has been more of a nuisance than anything but, my network driver (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560) keeps on failing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jukarvar000, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Internet Driver Keeps Failing

This is my first question here and this has been more of a nuisance than anything but, my network driver (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560) keeps on failing on my Lenovo Thinkpad P1. I got this laptop for college and have only had it for three months. So far, it has worked great but every now and then when I try to connect to the internet it'll say that it can't find any networks. I noticed that every time this happens, the network driver (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560) always says that it has failed/cannot start. I know how to fix the problem after looking it up using my phone (I go to the BIOS and select load startup settings or something like that). The problem is that it keeps happening. It has happened six times and it's REALLY IRRITATING! Do any of you know why this keeps happening?

:)

jukarvar000, Dec 4, 2019

2. Audio driver keeps failing

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for responding.

Do let u know if you have referred through the Microsoft article and tried to deploy those troubleshooting steps?

If already deployed and the issue still persists, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 4, 2019
  3. altae Win User
    My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

Internet Driver Keeps Failing

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Internet Driver Keeps Failing

1. Internet Driver Keeps Failing - Similar Threads - Internet Driver Keeps

2. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps failing: Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware...
  3. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver keeps failing: Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware...
  4. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Egistec touch fingerprint driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Egistec touch fingerprint driver keeps failing: So I have this recurring issue with my fingerprint sensor on my Acer. It seems that every couple of days or so the driver fails and I am not sure why. When this happens, I am unable to use my fingerprint to sign in and I have to go into my drivers and deactivate the Egistec...
  6. Egistec touch fingerprint driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Egistec touch fingerprint driver keeps failing: So I have this recurring issue with my fingerprint sensor on my Acer. It seems that every couple of days or so the driver fails and I am not sure why. When this happens, I am unable to use my fingerprint to sign in and I have to go into my drivers and deactivate the Egistec...
  7. Bluetooth drivers keep failing

Bluetooth drivers keep failing: So after having my keyboard and speaker connected for about 20 or so minutes Bluetooth will cut off and disconnect all of my devices. When this happens the on/off button disappears and there is no way to connect my devices.I have tried troubleshooting by reinstalling the...
  8. Wifi drivers keep failing

Wifi drivers keep failing: Hi I need a bit of support, I’ve had this issue with three brand new laptops now two Razer Blade 15 advanced and one MSI GP66 Leopard. All the other devices in the house a couple MacBooks, iPad, phones, and an ASUS ROG Zephyrus are all fine. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled...
  9. driver keeps failing and dropping internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver keeps failing and dropping internet connection: Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. - Net - 9/16/2018 12:00:00 AM - 12.0.0.725 Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth - 9/17/2018 12:00:00 AM - 10.0.0.725 I want to uninstall this, ever since this install my computer loses all connections to any wifi network. The...
  10. Internet driver fails when internet connection is lost.

Internet driver fails when internet connection is lost.: I live in an area where our internet suddenly disconnects when multiple devices are using it simultaneously. As of mid-january Ive had problems with my “Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe” network adapter not connecting to the internet. When I go to device manager, I find the...