Windows 10: Internet driver malfunction

Discus and support Internet driver malfunction in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my internet properties it says on everything Status: not present and I can't find the drivers from their names in task manager how do I install them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Solarium_Hallow, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Internet driver malfunction

In my internet properties it says on everything Status: not present and I can't find the drivers from their names in task manager how do I install them please help.

:)

Solarium_Hallow, Apr 8, 2021

2. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Internet problem

Hi Yosef,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Internet Connection Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Internet driver malfunction

Internet Connection Lost

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Do you see any x mark on the internet icon in the taskbar?
    I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Internet driver malfunction

1. Internet driver malfunction - Similar Threads - Internet driver malfunction

2. internet access malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet access malfunctioning: Over the last month or so, my access to the internet gets shut off every night at 9 pm to about 8 am. It says that I'm still connected, but with no internet.I do not believe it's being affected by an outside source....
  3. internet access malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet access malfunctioning: Over the last month or so, my access to the internet gets shut off every night at 9 pm to about 8 am. It says that I'm still connected, but with no internet.I do not believe it's being affected by an outside source....
  4. internet access malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly: I'm a laptop user and decided to use a new keyboard and mouse instead of the built in keyboard and a touchpad. The keyboard is working fine but I'm having trouble using the mouse, it's updating the driver then suddenly stop working, restarting it won't do any fix, I tried...
  6. correcting an internet shortcut malfunction in x32Win10ProV21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    correcting an internet shortcut malfunction in x32Win10ProV21H1: Dragging a website's lock icon onto the desktop keeps giving a link to the printer dialog rather than creating an internetshortcut, so something is wrong, and I'd like to correct it. I'm NOT asking for ways to create an internet shortcut, but howto correct this malfunction....
  7. correcting an internet shortcut malfunction in x32Win10ProV21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    correcting an internet shortcut malfunction in x32Win10ProV21H1: Dragging a website's lock icon onto the desktop keeps giving a link to the printer dialog rather than creating an internetshortcut, so something is wrong, and I'd like to correct it. I'm NOT asking for ways to create an internet shortcut, but howto correct this malfunction....
  8. correcting an internet shortcut malfunction in x32Win10ProV21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning: This morning, my PC's bluetooth driver abruptly stopped working. It has an Intel Bluetooth setup. I don't know how else to explain it other than that it keeps continuously erasing itself and coming back again. I have no buttons to turn it on or off, and I have tries...
  10. Driver Malfunction?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Malfunction?: My sons laptop is quite old, (aspire 8930) with win 10 insider preview on it. He had a problem with the dc socket being loose, so I took it to the shop and had a new one fitted. Works a treat. But I see a blue screen sad face telling me 'power driver state failure' give me a...