Windows 10: Internet driver

Discus and support Internet driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone please help? Today I updated my pc to the latest update, and once it finished I noticed I couldn’t connect to the internet. Well I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RensterMario, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Internet driver

Can someone please help? Today I updated my pc to the latest update, and once it finished I noticed I couldn’t connect to the internet. Well I found out the window somehow broke my killer internet drive, I’ve disabled it. Reinstalled it and reversed the updates to no avail, and I can’t get the newest issue of the update because I have no internet. I’m getting really frustrated with these constant problems with my pc and I’m wondering if anyone can help. Thanks.

submitted by /u/RensterMario
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RensterMario, Mar 13, 2021

2. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Internet problem

Hi Yosef,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Internet Connection Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Internet driver

Internet Connection Lost

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Do you see any x mark on the internet icon in the taskbar?
    I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Internet driver

1. Internet driver - Similar Threads - Internet driver

2. How do I get WiFi drivers if I can't connect to the Internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get WiFi drivers if I can't connect to the Internet?: How do I get driver's to connect to WiFi, if I can't connect to WiFi? I need the driver's, correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-wifi-drivers-if-i-cant-connect-to-the/f1a1301a-8449-4b24-96a0-5948e480e59a
  3. How do I get WiFi drivers if I can't connect to the Internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get WiFi drivers if I can't connect to the Internet?: How do I get driver's to connect to WiFi, if I can't connect to WiFi? I need the driver's, correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-wifi-drivers-if-i-cant-connect-to-the/f1a1301a-8449-4b24-96a0-5948e480e59a
  4. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  5. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  6. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  8. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  9. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

10. Internet and bluetooth drivers stop working when laptop is closed

Internet and bluetooth drivers stop working when laptop is closed: I've been having what appears to be a common problem with my internet and bluetooth drivers. It use to happen randomly but now it happens everytime I close my laptop lid.What happens:Wifi and bluetooth button disappear and consequently wifi and bluetooth won't work. In device...