Windows 10: Internet Drivers Constantly and Consistently Delete Themselves

Discus and support Internet Drivers Constantly and Consistently Delete Themselves in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this annoying BS keeps happening I bought this laptop roughly a year ago, and have already taken it in for servicing after my OS literally deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimplyFiction, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Internet Drivers Constantly and Consistently Delete Themselves

So this annoying BS keeps happening

I bought this laptop roughly a year ago, and have already taken it in for servicing after my OS literally deleted itself without warning or reason. They wiped the damn thing clean and handed it back to me about a week after. The problem I sent it in for, however, persisted and adapted, getting progressively worse over time. Let me explain-

My Wifi, without rhyme or reason, will disconnect, tell me my connection has no internet, randomly shut off and turn back on (next to never), or completely delete my internet drivers from my device. And I mean completely, as in no amount of digging can bring them back style completely. They just vanish right in front of me. It sucks even more because it happens like every 5-10 minutes (Sometimes every 30 seconds if its a bad day). Sometimes I just can't connect at all and my drivers teleport behind me and go "Nothing Personnel, kid"., then magically poof out of existence and never come back for several hours. I'm at my wits end and its taking every ounce of my remaining common sense to not just delete everything and write "****" over and over infinitely (Along with other creative variations)

Now I've downloaded the installation software for my drivers to my desktop so I can just download them whenever, but recently my drivers will just refuse to install. I mean, they stop working, delete themselves, then when I go to reinstall and restart, they just don't install. I restart my computer and it says my drivers still don't exist.

Also I've tried every fix I could find under the sun. I've learned about deep corners of my laptop I wish I didn't. I mean, ffs, this thing was built and designed to be computer for going and connecting anywhere, and it can't even get that right. I haven't installed any programs on this laptop, or downloaded anything at all actually (Other than my drivers of course). What's the point of having a computer that can't complete its basic functions? I've literally cried trying to fix this hell machine. I wish I could take a video of all this bs but OBS doesn't record after I shut everything down.

Note, Ethernet does work... Most of the time. Rarely it tells me my ethernet has no internet which is some straight bull, and I know because this happens with every internet connection I get (Ethernet included)

Running Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

Windows 10

ASUS X541UA

:)

SimplyFiction, Feb 9, 2019
  2. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet Drivers Constantly and Consistently Delete Themselves

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Internet Drivers Constantly and Consistently Delete Themselves

1. Internet Drivers Constantly and Consistently Delete Themselves - Similar Threads - Internet Drivers Constantly

2. Files automatically deleting themselves from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files automatically deleting themselves from computer: So I've been trying to download a ZIP folder, but every single time after I download it, within 10 seconds it automatically gets deleted from my computer. And I mean PERMANENTLY deleted, not just sent to the Recycle Bin.Is anyone able to help me with this? Extra context: The...
  3. 2 of my 3 drivers Locked by Themselves!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 of my 3 drivers Locked by Themselves!: hi ThereI had problems with my msi laptop last couple of weeks,suffered from RAPIDLY BSOD and all..And I tried to update Windows, and driver, some not all and.. suddenly I saw 2 of my main drivers are locked with yellow lock picture next to Them,I didn't so it, and after...
  4. Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller: After my PC had a blue screen, strange things started to happen often. This time whenever i try to connect my controller, it instantly removes itself.I begging for solution, i cannot play video games on bluetooth since this keeps happening. Thanks....
  5. Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller: After my PC had a blue screen, strange things started to happen often. This time whenever i try to connect my controller, it instantly removes itself.I begging for solution, i cannot play video games on bluetooth since this keeps happening. Thanks....
  6. Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft processes are constantly running themselves in the background. After a manual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft processes are constantly running themselves in the background. After a manual...: I have a gaming laptop and it is NOT powerful enough for my tasks.Because I can't buy a super-powerful laptop, because I live in Russia, and the local bandit government does not allow us to earn enough so that we do not get rid of it. But you Americans, of course, do not...
  8. Apps are closing by themselves and deleting themselves afterwards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps are closing by themselves and deleting themselves afterwards: everything was fine until yesterday. now my apps are closing out of themselves and deleting themselves afterwards. what do i do??? * Original title: help???...
  9. .Zip files automatically deleting themselves.

in Windows 10 Support
    .Zip files automatically deleting themselves.: I was downloading a game in .zip files (Balls? by dani). And the files would half the time say "failed Download Error" and the other would finish. About 2 seconds after it finishes it automatically deletes itself. No trace at all. I don't know what details to add to make the...
  10. Bluelight settings constantly changing by themselves

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluelight settings constantly changing by themselves: Hi, I'm using my laptop sometimes by itself and sometimes with an external monitor. I have defined a custom color profile for the external monitor (though it is pretty much the same as the laptop color profile and I don't really care which one is active). I also have the...