Windows 10: Internet drop outs

Discus and support Internet drop outs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For about 3 weeks Internet has repeatedly dropped out. Pages won't load time out or load abnormally slowly Get messages like " the System encountered a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wormYE, Jun 29, 2021.

1. wormYE Win User

Internet drop outs

For about 3 weeks Internet has repeatedly dropped out. Pages won't load time out or load abnormally slowly Get messages like " the System encountered a problem" or " The site can't be reached" or "Your connection was interrupted" Checked Event Viewer found repeated ERROR notices. Said " System Augment OUT of Range Exception . No idea what this means No idea what to do. A tech checked computer last week said it was a telstra/NBN problem. Telstra denies I have a problem Or is it Windows????

:)

wormYE, Jun 29, 2021
  2. altae Win User

My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2021
  4. JS Melb Win User

Internet drop outs

Internet drops out if computer is not connected to power

Hi all,

My internet drops out if the computer is not connected to power.

Running the trouble shooter suggests that an ethernet cable is unplugged.

But I am connected to wifi?

JS Melb, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Internet drop outs

1. Internet drop outs - Similar Threads - Internet drop outs

2. Internet drops out completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet drops out completely: Hope someone will be able to help!!My laptop internet has recently started about 2 weeks ago dropping out completely. On restarting/reconnecting to the wi-fi I am able to get a speed of 20mb/s. While running the speed test, it drops out to 1mb/s or sometimes to nothing where...
  3. Internet drops out completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet drops out completely: Hope someone will be able to help!!My laptop internet has recently started about 2 weeks ago dropping out completely. On restarting/reconnecting to the wi-fi I am able to get a speed of 20mb/s. While running the speed test, it drops out to 1mb/s or sometimes to nothing where...
  4. Internet drops out completely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Dropping out

Internet Dropping out: My windows 10 desk top is connected to my router via cable NOT WI_FI. Windows regularly disconnects briefly telling me that there is no internet. This is not true because other devices on the same network continue to function. Is this a known issue?...
  6. Internet connection keeps dropping out

Internet connection keeps dropping out: With out warning connection is lost cause the default Gateway is not available according to the checker. Still trying to sort that out and machine keeps crashing and freezing Any help would be grateful...
  7. Internet Keeps Dropping Out

Internet Keeps Dropping Out: I recently got a new PC and realized that there is a problem with the internet. I have an ethernet cable plugged in but every few minutes or so, my internet will drop for a second or 2 and come right back on. This is the same ethernet cable and everything I have been using on...
  8. Internet drops out for a short time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet drops out for a short time: My problem is my internet drops out periodically. It doesn't drop out for a long time but it affects my game playing and streaming. I went through CenturyLink and they reset my connection and can't find anything so I'm trying to figure if it's on my end. I set up a different...
  9. My internet keeps dropping out!

My internet keeps dropping out!: I have so many reasons I need help with my network! For starters. Because of various reasons I just don't think it necessary to for me to get into here, my wife and I have decided to home school our daughter this fall. This means we MUST have good internet access. Then of...
  10. Problem with internet drop outs

Problem with internet drop outs: My boys who live with their mum have sky fibre 38mb download, 9mb upload & it stays connected no issue's what so ever. However the sky black router is only b/g 54g. So wifi won't be great. But it's wired up to a duel band router 300mbps & it works great. However a small...