Windows 10: Internet Dropping, but only my PC

Discus and support Internet Dropping, but only my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got my PC on christmas of 2020. Since then it has always had connection issues. The internet from it will drop completely for a couple seconds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oCrafting, Jun 11, 2021.

1. oCrafting Win User

Internet Dropping, but only my PC

I got my PC on christmas of 2020. Since then it has always had connection issues. The internet from it will drop completely for a couple seconds to minutes, often making me disconnect from games and calls. I use ethernet and have replaced the cable, and it still drops. It also drops when I use Wifi or HotSpot. Sometimes it happens multiple times a day for a few weeks straight, and other times it does not happen for weeks. My computer will still say that I am connected to the internet, however everything related to the internet will become completely unresponsive. Calls will drop, messages won'

:)

oCrafting, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Gino Des Win User

Edge drops the internet

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you use a new InPrivate window. To open a new InPrivate window, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

To isolate the cause of the issue, turn off any third-party security software or firewalls in your system. If possible,
    try moving your PC or laptop closer to the router or access point.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Internet Dropping, but only my PC - Similar Threads - Internet Dropping

2. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  3. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  4. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time: Hi All,I have received a report that the internet connection is drop from time to time. And when I checked the WLANReport, I found that there is a change reason with"ChangeReason: CapabilityReset". Have anyone know what is it means? Network Adapter: RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E...
  5. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time: Hi All,I have received a report that the internet connection is drop from time to time. And when I checked the WLANReport, I found that there is a change reason with"ChangeReason: CapabilityReset". Have anyone know what is it means? Network Adapter: RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E...
  6. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

7. my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...: my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even use the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-keeps-dropping-to-0-then-its-goes-up/1a8dba3c-349b-46d1-8f1a-dfd3ca52ae2e
  8. my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...

my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...: my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even use the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-keeps-dropping-to-0-then-its-goes-up/1a8dba3c-349b-46d1-8f1a-dfd3ca52ae2e
  9. Internet drops to 0 while Im gaming and freezes for a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet drops to 0 while Im gaming and freezes for a second: My game will freezenot an fps issue, character still moves around but everything else doesn't for a seconda and then return to normal for a little bit before repeating itself again. What could be a possible issue for this, I attatched a screenshot of my task manager....
  10. Internet drops to 0 while Im gaming and freezes for a second

Internet drops to 0 while Im gaming and freezes for a second: My game will freezenot an fps issue, character still moves around but everything else doesn't for a seconda and then return to normal for a little bit before repeating itself again. What could be a possible issue for this, I attatched a screenshot of my task manager....