Windows 10: Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

Discus and support Internet dropping/crashing ever since update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnWilliams333, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated this feature is really ridiculous, I should be able to go back to any update version I want which it hasn't, I updated 2 days ago. Is there any way to go back to a previous version so I don't have this awful update once again, another terrible update that ruins something with my computer. When will Microsoft do anything right?

:)

JohnWilliams333, Jul 28, 2020

2. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated (this feature is really ridiculous, I should be able to go back to any update version I want) which it
    hasn't, I updated 2 days ago. Is there any way to go back to a previous version so I don't have this awful update (once again, another terrible update that ruins something with my computer.) When will Microsoft do anything right?

JohnWilliams333, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Gramps Win User

Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

1. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update - Similar Threads - Internet dropping crashing

2. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  3. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  4. BSOD on laptop ever since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  5. BSOD on laptop ever since update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  6. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago: Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but...
  7. Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset: Two days ago I did a factory reset. It got stuck so I force shut down which caused my drives to get reformatted. I did a fresh install of windows and lost all of my files. Every day since, while playing games randomly my computer will freeze, my second monitor will shut off...
  8. My windows 10 updated yesterday and ever since it's useless. It has no internet connection,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 updated yesterday and ever since it's useless. It has no internet connection,...: submitted by /u/Jewsjew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ee2vc3/my_windows_10_updated_yesterday_and_ever_since/
  9. Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809: My computer has been completely stable since I installed Windows 10 well over a year ago, until the "Fall Feature Update" was installed by Windows Update around the beginning of April. Now, my system locks up, crashes, and bluescreens pretty much every day. Last week, I even...
  10. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3