Windows 10: Internet dropping

Discus and support Internet dropping in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know if this is a 10 problem or computer problem. My internet will drop every few hours while I am using it. I originally thought it was my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CriticalError, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Internet dropping

I don't know if this is a 10 problem or computer problem. My internet will drop every few hours while I am using it. I originally thought it was my cable provider, and most of the time I rebooted my modem, and this seemed to correct the problem. Then I just rebooted the computer and it also solved the problem. Any idea - I do not think it is the cable.

:)

CriticalError, Oct 1, 2015
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Internet Explorer dropped

Hello Joyce:

Thank you for the follow up. We are disappointed to hear you are continuing to have this issue. From here the next thing I can suggest is indeed a factory reset. This process should allow for issues related to the OS to be resolved. I am not sure that
    it will restore IE but if this is being caused by some OS issue this process could correct that.

Keep in mind that this reset will set the phone back to it's factory settings. Media can be backed up to your PC,

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/zune/software/syncing-media
    . Contacts and calendar events should be backed up to the cloud. You can verify this by going to
    Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email and
    Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email. The information on your phone should be listed here. Text message history and game progress will be reset. To reset the phone, tap settings > about > reset your phone.

When it comes to the syncing of a calendar this type of issue is typically related to the account. You mention this is a Yahoo/Sky calendar. That should mean you have these accounts added to the phone when you go to settings > emails + accounts. I might
    suggest you remove these accounts from your phone and re-add them. You can use this article as a guide. I suggest you first try adding this as a Yahoo account. If you do not see a normal sync, try removing again and adding back as a manual account. If
    you find a specific error when trying to sync this account, let us know.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Oct 1, 2015
  3. Bing drops the internet

You're quite welcome.

Smittychat., Oct 1, 2015
  4. Internet dropping

Router as well or just cable modem? A combination cable modem/router? If you have another computer how it does on that. If they are connected through a router, how well do your device work when connected to the internet?

GamerwGlasses, Oct 1, 2015
  5. Just a cable modem. I only have one computer. Everything is hard wired

CriticalError, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Internet dropping

1. Internet dropping - Similar Threads - Internet dropping

2. Frequent double-bleeping suggesting dropped internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent double-bleeping suggesting dropped internet connection: Frequently, when online, and often soon after starting Windows, I get recurring double-beeps, up/down, down-up which seem to indicate breaks in internet connectivity. It can't be the BT Hub, because my wife's PC is on the same wireless network and she's not getting the beep...
  3. Internet Drops to 1 mbps whenever i open any game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Drops to 1 mbps whenever i open any game: I had this issue from the last 1 week. Whenever i open any game my internet just goes to 1 mbps and when i close the game it just gets back to 150 mbpsi tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the wifi drivers but it does not work i tried every single tricks that i have seen...
  4. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  5. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  6. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time: Hi All,I have received a report that the internet connection is drop from time to time. And when I checked the WLANReport, I found that there is a change reason with"ChangeReason: CapabilityReset". Have anyone know what is it means? Network Adapter: RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E...
  7. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time: Hi All,I have received a report that the internet connection is drop from time to time. And when I checked the WLANReport, I found that there is a change reason with"ChangeReason: CapabilityReset". Have anyone know what is it means? Network Adapter: RZ616 Wi-Fi 6E...
  8. WiFi Internet Connection Drop From Random Time

9. my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...: my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even use the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-keeps-dropping-to-0-then-its-goes-up/1a8dba3c-349b-46d1-8f1a-dfd3ca52ae2e
  10. my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...

my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even...: my internet keeps dropping to 0 then its goes up then repeat the same things i can't even use the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-keeps-dropping-to-0-then-its-goes-up/1a8dba3c-349b-46d1-8f1a-dfd3ca52ae2e