Windows 10: Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start

Discus and support Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Have that issue for couple of days and I feel hopeless right now. Description: PC, Windows 10 Pro 1909, Intel i7 4770K, 2x Nvidia GPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KamilSzostek, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start

Hi all,

Have that issue for couple of days and I feel hopeless right now.

Description:

PC, Windows 10 Pro 1909, Intel i7 4770K, 2x Nvidia GPU, Ethernet 1Gb/s

A couple of minutes after PC boot, the Internet become unavailable. The only sign I can see is "ERR_TIMED_OUT" in the browser. No other messages, icon state changes or anything gives me any clue.

Ping is working fine! To my pc and any other, also outside LAN

Google.com is working fine! I can search, but then links are broken

Local servers are not working! DAZ3d CMS database or XAMPP localhost, etc/
    Other devices cable or wifi connected to the same router works fine

Running system in safe mode with network - all is fine!

What I've already tried:

- restarting connection/ network adapter, no success

- removing services from the Task manager, no success

- netstat, no luck

- changing network adapter settings MAC, IP, DNS to 8.8.8.8, power management settings, IPv6, updating, downgrading drivers, no success

- installing and watching Wireshark logs - no clue, but lots of retransmitions...

- recording all the events in the system using Windows Performance Recorder did not showed any clue. Internet just disappears.

- changing router options switching WiFi, IPv6

- turning firewall off on the machine and on the router

- turning antivir Nod32 off

- turning on and off proxy in Windows settings, no success

What do I miss? How to find the process that is probably blocking the connection?

Any ideas?

:)

KamilSzostek, Jul 9, 2020

2. My internet connection keeps shutting down after 3-5 minutes into or in the middle of a transaction....what is wrong??

HELP!

My connections on the internet with sending in orders, or banking, or paying bills, keeps shutting down after about 3-5 minutes any suggestions????

PEGGYMARSHALL, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Alex_S537 Win User
    Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows

Hi.

I have a Windows 10 desktop which I built my self 2 years ago, with no issues or problems at all until today.

My Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting windows, even less than 5 mins.

I've always used ethernet connection. I've tried these solutions:

• Disabling/enabling the network adapter.
    • Resetting the IP (with the command netsh int ip reset )
    • Deleting/removing the driver so that, after restarting, Windows 10 can install the driver again.
    • I even tried with two different wifi adapters, without sucess.
    • The wlan report shows "The network is disconnected because the user wants to establish a new connection", but I'm not sure what to do about this.

My PC has two operating systems (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). Ubuntu doesn't have any of those connectivity problems.

All other devices on my network work perfectly, so the problem must be on Windows. I haven't installed any update.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Alex_S537, Jul 9, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start

PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start

Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start

1. Internet drops after 3-5 minutes after PC start - Similar Threads - Internet drops minutes

2. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...
  3. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...
  4. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC shutdown after 5 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutdown after 5 minutes or so: After clicking shutdown button nothing happen on the computer. It will just freeze and you can cant click on anything. After couple of minutes 5 minutes is the minimum it will turn off or restart normally. If I shutdown the computer again it will do the same process. This...
  6. PC shutdown after 5 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutdown after 5 minutes or so: After clicking shutdown button nothing happen on the computer. It will just freeze and you can cant click on anything. After couple of minutes 5 minutes is the minimum it will turn off or restart normally. If I shutdown the computer again it will do the same process. This...
  7. PC shutdown after 5 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay: Bought a gaming PC for Christmas and each time I load a game it plays for approximately 5 minutes before freezing and the PC restarts. I have updated windows 10, ran diagnostics for memory and graphics card and updated drivers where necessary. all diagnostics checks come back...
  9. Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows: Hi. I have a Windows 10 desktop which I built my self 2 years ago, with no issues or problems at all until today. My Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting windows, even less than 5 mins. I've always used ethernet connection. I've tried these solutions:...
  10. PC Going To Sleep After 3 Minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Going To Sleep After 3 Minutes: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. After my upgrade my computer will shut off after 3 minutes of not using it. I have all power settings set to 30 minutes after no use. On battery and plugged in. Does anyone else have the same issue? If anyone has any solutions please help....