Windows 10: Internet E-mail pop-up

Discus and support Internet E-mail pop-up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaraHuhman, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Internet E-mail pop-up

In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this computer for at least 5 years I use Outlook 2013. I am not receiving or able to send any email on this computer but am able on my phone and tablet.

Internet E-mail pop-up 2ef3d8b9-7319-402d-ad60-c0711be957ee?upload=true.png

I have followed the instructions below that I found in this community apparently this is not uncommon and it still happens:

Internet E-mail pop-up 1d45bd25-efaf-4bc4-99bd-7eedaac315ed?upload=true.png

I also followed a Microsoft video that said how to validate the imap and smtp servers are set up correctly within the e-mail advanced settings. My IMAP Port number is correct but my SMTP port is not, but when i change it, save and go back in it reverts back to 557 instead of 465. My encryption is set at SSL and TSL respectively.

Gmail

Server: imap.gmail.com

Port: 993

Encryption: SSL/TLS

Server: pop.gmail.com

Port: 995

Server: smtp.gmail.com

Port: 465

I am definitely not tech saavy and am at my wits end.

:)

CaraHuhman, Sep 17, 2020

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Bushido1 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up

If a new e-mail message pops up in down right side corner of screen, then after clicking on that e-mail message Windows Mail app starts. This app shows first e-mail account general view instead the e-mail reading view, where it should redirect me after clicking pop-up message.
    I have multiple accounts in Windows Mail app and always after clicking the new e-mail notification, Mail app starts with first e-mail account general view, althought this e-mail is not associated with firstly showed e-mail account.
    How I can make Mail app to show right e-mail accounts reading view after clicking on new e-mail pop-up?

Bushido1, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Internet E-mail pop-up

Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Internet E-mail pop-up

1. Internet E-mail pop-up - Similar Threads - Internet mail pop

2. Setting up e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up e-mail: Having trouble setting up e-mail on new computer. I have mail accounts, a RR and a gmail. I set them but no mail gets through. Do I have to buy Microsoft 365 in order for Outlook to work?...
  3. scan to e-mail set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan to e-mail set up: I am trying to set up scan tom e-mail on my printer. It requires smpt server and smpt user Id and smpt passwords I contacted att for these and entered the values they gave but no go. I may need to enter the system administrator and enter or ajust the settings there. How can I...
  4. Setting up an e-mail

Setting up an e-mail: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  5. setting up an e-mail account

setting up an e-mail account: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  6. Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook): I am able to print anything from my computer EXCEPT when trying to print directly from my internet browser (Edge). Is a setting incorrect? I have re-booted printer & PC but this did not help. Ideas?...
  7. e-mail, to-days e-mails don't show up . The next day they sjoe up as yesterdays e-mails,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail, to-days e-mails don't show up . The next day they sjoe up as yesterdays e-mails,: e-mail to-days e-mails don't show up. the next day they show up as yesterdays e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-to-days-e-mails-dont-show-up-the-next-day/076d1bf0-bf8d-41a9-919d-e442efac2710
  8. Mail pops up often

Mail pops up often: Mail in my system automatically pops often, disturbing my work. I am facing this for past 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/mail-pops-up-often/1df74bc4-be87-44c1-8161-9047a680157d
  9. Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up: If a new e-mail message pops up in down right side corner of screen, then after clicking on that e-mail message Windows Mail app starts. This app shows first e-mail account general view instead the e-mail reading view, where it should redirect me after clicking pop-up...
  10. Constant Internet Mail pop up-please see snip

in Browsers and Email
    Constant Internet Mail pop up-please see snip: I get a pop up with a request to enter my password to an e mail account I have not had in a long time. Please help me fix this. Thank you. Snip attached. 59487