Windows 10: internet edge is messing up my computer want to go back it will not let me not ok

Discus and support internet edge is messing up my computer want to go back it will not let me not ok in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; microsoft edge is messing up my computer can not get ride of it why? did not ask for this version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolTaylor9, Jul 12, 2020.

1. internet edge is messing up my computer want to go back it will not let me not ok

microsoft edge is messing up my computer can not get ride of it why? did not ask for this version

:)

CarolTaylor9, Jul 12, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • internet edge is  messing up my computer want to go back  it will not let me not ok [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• internet edge is  messing up my computer want to go back  it will not let me not ok [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Windows won’t let my internet through.

Hi Tylor,

For us to pin down this issue on your computer, particularly with Internet Explorer, may we know if you've already tried resetting Internet Explorer? If you haven't tried that yet, then you can follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Go to Tools, then click Internet Options.
    • Click Connections, then go to LAN settings, and uncheck the option “Automatically detect settings” and click
      Apply & OK.
    • After that, re-open Internet Explorer.

You may also temporarily turn off the Firewall and antivirus settings.

Let us know the outcome after performing the suggested steps.

Marque Lor, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

internet edge is messing up my computer want to go back it will not let me not ok

Edge is an utter mess for me

You might want to nuke everything in Edge(export your bookmarks first)

internet edge is  messing up my computer want to go back  it will not let me not ok [​IMG]

1. Turn off all syncing to do with Edge.
    2. Delete all history, cookies , cache, bookmarks... everything.
    3. Then Re-import your bookmarks, and leave syncing off.
    It looks like you have some sort of database corruption that comes with syncing.
    I have had this with Edge and Windows theming.

internet edge is  messing up my computer want to go back  it will not let me not ok [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

internet edge is messing up my computer want to go back it will not let me not ok

1. internet edge is messing up my computer want to go back it will not let me not ok - Similar Threads - internet edge messing

2. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  3. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  4. want to go back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to go back: my daughter received a new laptop for xmas , with win 11, when I first turned it on it was win10 s mode and did the update before i even had a chance to backup anything . she wants to go back to win 10 how do i do that? I do not have the go back option either....
  5. Why is my mouse messing up and making my programs go back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my mouse messing up and making my programs go back?: I'm having a problem with my mouse and system in general. It began as a problem with my mouse after I installed a windows 10 update. When I would left click and it would go back a page. Not just in my chrome browser, but also in my windows explorer, my discord, and even the...
  6. AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,: I screwed something up big time when I went into BIOS...the shorter version: AIsuite3.exe gives me multiple termination windows, Chrome keeps telling me my connection is not secure, as well as a few other hiccups (Steam wont let me in). I tried resetting CMOS,I had the local...
  7. internet is messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet is messed up: so my connection's were fine until one of my friends changed my calendar to date to 1989 then later I couldn't go to sites like YouTube, Microsoft edge was useless On my desktop it when trying to into any site it says this. I've thought of reseting windows but I don't know if...
  8. My internet is messed up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My internet is messed up: So i got a new pc with internet cable to it so the downloading speed would be higher. When i first installed some basic stuff from microsoft store i was happy because downloading speed was 10-15mbps but later when i started downloading games and stuff from internet and...
  9. Want to go back to Windows 7 but Microsoft won't let me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to go back to Windows 7 but Microsoft won't let me?: So I installed Windows 10 thinking I was still eligible for the free upgrade, but I wasn't, so since I hate Windows 10 anyway, I thought I'd better go back to Windows 7. Unfortunately, when I try to download the official Windows 7 ISO from their website and insert the...
  10. Edge is an utter mess for me

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is an utter mess for me: Just did a clean install of Windows with the Fall Creator Update because I had all types of weird Edge issues such as right clicking a link and not being able to copy it, performance issues where a page might freeze or an inability to upload images from my PC to places like...