Windows 10: Internet email pop-up box

Discus and support Internet email pop-up box in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Saltydog47, May 15, 2019.

1. Internet email pop-up box

After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com server. I do not remember what the user name or password are and there are no prompts to recover them. I bought the 365 suite and it is no help.

:)

Saltydog47, May 15, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, May 15, 2019
  4. Internet email pop-up box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Internet email pop-up box

1. Internet email pop-up box - Similar Threads - Internet email pop

2. Black box popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  3. Black box popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  4. email pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    email pop up: Since withdrawing from university and having the school email terminated, this window has been constantly popping up. I'm able to close the window and it will disappear, but it will show again in a few seconds. The option for Microsoft to automatically sign into apps has been...
  5. Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email

Pop up box on start up to ask two questions and then to send an email: Hello all, I am trying to have a pop up box come up on start up. I'd like this to then ask two questions and to then send an email to an internal account. Are you in the office today -> yes/no Which office are you in -> blank to fill in themselves or a drop down of four...
  6. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  7. dialog box pop up

dialog box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes. I have tried the following as suggested on these forums: I’d...
  8. Dialogue box pop up

Dialogue box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with 3 files available. They don't even start to download with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes....
  9. pop up flashing box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up flashing box: Im getting a pop up box with flashing message: Model: SDM-HS75P Ser No: 1023569 Mfg: 2005-18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-flashing-box/5f65935a-b8f7-4e88-9eff-2d32a47abe45
  10. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet email pop up

2. internet e-mail pop ups

3. windows 10 email popup box