Windows 10: Internet error in Windows Update

Discus and support Internet error in Windows Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have a broadband dial up internet connection but this error is showing and updating is not working too.... What is the solution ? Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeeptoShome Pritom, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Internet error in Windows Update

Internet error in Windows Update 7b20afcd-cd99-4f0c-983f-d63a1245f17f?upload=true.jpg

I have a broadband dial up internet connection but this error is showing and updating is not working too.... What is the solution ? Can you please help me ?

:)

DeeptoShome Pritom, Mar 20, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Mar 20, 2019
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Internet error in Windows Update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Internet error in Windows Update

1. Internet error in Windows Update - Similar Threads - Internet error Update

2. Windows 10 internet error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 internet error: Randomly my windows 10 computer just stop connecting to internet I connect and it says no internet, secured when every other device in my house is perfect on connection and everything, and I go to troubleshoot and it says the remote device won't accept the connection, some...
  3. Windows 10 internet error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 internet error: Randomly my windows 10 computer just stop connecting to internet I connect and it says no internet, secured when every other device in my house is perfect on connection and everything, and I go to troubleshoot and it says the remote device won't accept the connection, some...
  4. Windows 10 Internet Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Internet Error: Hi, So I Have a problem that why the steam and other app except for discord. I already used the 8.8.8.4 method but is not working and in my edge were not detected connection anymore I Use LAN/Ethernet Cable...
  5. internet error "no internet, secured"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    internet error "no internet, secured": I bought a mining rig last week, a small one since im kinda new to crypto mining. And it was working fine for 2 days, but now its giving me an internet error, it says "No internet, secured", it says that it's connected but its not working. I use 'anydesk' to remote control my...
  6. Internet error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Internet error: Hey all, So recenty while playing asphalt 9mi am encountering issue in which i cant login to my microsoft account through xbox. So i went to the microsoft store and tried signing in and it shows i need the internt for this but my connection is fine. I tried all the...
  7. Windows update and internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update and internet: i've been trying to update windows for a while now but i keep getting this error (0x8007042c), also it seems that everything related to Microsoft in my windows is not connected to the internet, for example the Microsoft store says that i'm not connected to the internet. I...
  8. Internet windows wifi error

Internet windows wifi error: I have connected to a working Wi-Fi network but my computer says it is connected but not to the Internet, while the other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi have Internet access. Please help Kyle...
  9. Windows 10 update broke internet connection. Error - No Internet, Secured

Windows 10 update broke internet connection. Error - No Internet, Secured: I have Dell inspiron 15R and it has Qualcomm Atheros 1705 wifi device. On 29 Aug 2019, some windows updates were installed on my laptop automatically. Below are the 4 updates that were installed on the PC on that day, 1. Security update for Microsoft Windows (KB4507435) 2....
  10. Error with internet

Error with internet: I was getting the error DLG_FLAGS_CERT_CN_INVALID. I tried clearing everything and it didnt fix it. I got so frustrated with it i just did a reinstall of windows. After that it was taking me to the xfinity website and telling me to activate my internet. That didnt work...