Windows 10: Internet Explorer 10

Discus and support Internet Explorer 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xXTenXx, Jan 30, 2016.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Internet Explorer 10

Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on Windows 10 to view them?
    Thanks!

:)

xXTenXx, Jan 30, 2016

2. downgrade from internet explorer 11 to internet explorer 10?

I have tried steps at

How to downgrade
    from Internet Explorer 11 to Internet Explorer 10?

I turned off internet explorer 11 from WINDOWS FEATURES ON AND OFF when I turned to view install updates internet explorer 11 or 10 were not there. then I restarted my computer to install internet explorer 10 from the link given on the above mentioned page.
    it says internet explorer 10 already installed. I need urgent help in this regard????

Qurat Ul aInYB, Jan 30, 2016
  3. managing popup blocker

how do i add exceptions to the popup blocker using edge or internet explorer on windows 10?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

DebbieDeCoite, Jan 30, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

Internet Explorer 10

IE11 is part of Windows 10.

pbcopter, Jan 30, 2016
  5. xXTenXx Win User
    I didn't realise, I thought IE was replaced by Edge.
    Thanks!!

xXTenXx, Jan 30, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Not replaced.
    IE 11 is still in the system. MS just hide it under All apps > Windows accessories.
    By default, Edge is the default browser. But one can set IE11 as default browser instead.

davidhk, Jan 30, 2016
  7. xXTenXx Win User
    Hi, my said friend has COPIES of CD's of data, car workshop manuals, which he has copied to a USB memory stick as ISO's, and he is having problems viewing them, any ideas?
    Thanks!!

xXTenXx, Jan 31, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Internet Explorer 10

No ideas, sorry.

Why copied to an USB as ISO ?

davidhk, Jan 31, 2016
  9. xXTenXx Win User
    That's how they came out, is there another way?

xXTenXx, Jan 31, 2016
  10. VooDoo Win User
    Hi,

You should be able to "unpack" the ISO with WinZip/WinRAR or the like.

Put the ISO in a folder, right click and choose "extract to here" - you may get different options with different programs though. Don't just drag out the files you think you want, these types of files usually require the structure and hierarchy of the folders to be maintained.

VooDoo, Jan 31, 2016
  11. xXTenXx Win User
    Okay thanks I will let him know!!

xXTenXx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer 10

1. Internet Explorer 10 - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer

2. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  3. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  4. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  5. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer: Hello Team,My document has around 5000 pages. It is a huge document and a product user guide. The document format is HTML.Previously, when I used Internet Explorer to open this HTML format, the search functionality was working fine. If I search with a keyword, I would get a...
  6. HTML search in Microsoft Edge vs. HTML search in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...: After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking cookies, 7 cookies, and four entry's in browsing history. EaseUS Clean Genius. W10 w Edge installed...
  8. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...: After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking cookies, 7 cookies, and four entry's in browsing history. EaseUS Clean Genius. W10 w Edge installed...
  9. After following MS Internet Explorer uninstall steps , 1,2,3,&4 I still get 1283 tracking...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...