Windows 10: Internet Explorer 10

Discus and support Internet Explorer 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xXTenXx, Jan 30, 2016.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Internet Explorer 10

Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on Windows 10 to view them?
    Thanks!

:)

xXTenXx, Jan 30, 2016

2. downgrade from internet explorer 11 to internet explorer 10?

I have tried steps at

How to downgrade
    from Internet Explorer 11 to Internet Explorer 10?

I turned off internet explorer 11 from WINDOWS FEATURES ON AND OFF when I turned to view install updates internet explorer 11 or 10 were not there. then I restarted my computer to install internet explorer 10 from the link given on the above mentioned page.
    it says internet explorer 10 already installed. I need urgent help in this regard????

Qurat Ul aInYB, Jan 30, 2016
  3. managing popup blocker

how do i add exceptions to the popup blocker using edge or internet explorer on windows 10?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

DebbieDeCoite, Jan 30, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

Internet Explorer 10

IE11 is part of Windows 10.

pbcopter, Jan 30, 2016
  5. xXTenXx Win User
    I didn't realise, I thought IE was replaced by Edge.
    Thanks!!

xXTenXx, Jan 30, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Not replaced.
    IE 11 is still in the system. MS just hide it under All apps > Windows accessories.
    By default, Edge is the default browser. But one can set IE11 as default browser instead.

davidhk, Jan 30, 2016
  7. xXTenXx Win User
    Hi, my said friend has COPIES of CD's of data, car workshop manuals, which he has copied to a USB memory stick as ISO's, and he is having problems viewing them, any ideas?
    Thanks!!

xXTenXx, Jan 31, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Internet Explorer 10

No ideas, sorry.

Why copied to an USB as ISO ?

davidhk, Jan 31, 2016
  9. xXTenXx Win User
    That's how they came out, is there another way?

xXTenXx, Jan 31, 2016
  10. VooDoo Win User
    Hi,

You should be able to "unpack" the ISO with WinZip/WinRAR or the like.

Put the ISO in a folder, right click and choose "extract to here" - you may get different options with different programs though. Don't just drag out the files you think you want, these types of files usually require the structure and hierarchy of the folders to be maintained.

VooDoo, Jan 31, 2016
  11. xXTenXx Win User
    Okay thanks I will let him know!!

xXTenXx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Internet Explorer 10

1. Internet Explorer 10 - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer

2. Cannot drag and drop on the left column of explorer. None of the solutions on the internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot drag and drop on the left column of explorer. None of the solutions on the internet...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GodlikeCat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frxiz7/cannot_drag_and_drop_on_the_left_column_of/
  3. No Internet explorer in Windows 10 Home

No Internet explorer in Windows 10 Home: I'm using Windows 10 Home Edition (v1909) and I have to use Internet explorer for some work related stuff and I'm unable to find Internet Explorer anywhere. It doesn't even show up in "Turn Windows Features on or off". Please help submitted by /u/but_im_not_a_pro [link]...
  4. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  5. why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10: everytime i try to install internet explorer it fails WHY ????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-stop-me-from-installing-internet/15523b03-2ed4-4e86-ac7e-36aee8c0ec0d
  6. I am getting a dial box from" Zapisane prizez program Internet Explorer 11 "everytime i...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am getting a dial box from" Zapisane prizez program Internet Explorer 11 "everytime i...: I am getting a dial box from" Zapisane prizez program Internet Explorer 11 "everytime i log in,Any suggestions why is this happening would be appreciated....
  7. I need to get my Internet Explorer back on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to get my Internet Explorer back on.: I have Windows 10,Always have had Internet Explorer on My Computer,one night the computer said update and shut down,i did,next morning,i turned it on,i had Microsoft Edge,I cannot stand it,i need to have Internet Explorer back on,i have tried several times to reset it,not...
  8. Internet explorer not loading

Internet explorer not loading: Had an issue with Firefox not loading. I kept getting an error saying that Firefox was already running and I needed to close the other Firefox. I killed the program with task manager and still had that issue. I uninstalled Firefox and was going to download it again with IE...
  9. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205
  10. [Help] PDFs downloaded off chrome automatically save as some sort of internet explorer doc...

[Help] PDFs downloaded off chrome automatically save as some sort of internet explorer doc...: [Help] So a while back I must have accidentally enabled a default setting where saved documents offline save as some sort of online link through internet explorer to a pdf in a server somewhere, its weird and my computer can't open the files or even convert them to adobe pdf...