Windows 10: Internet Explorer 11 doesn't show webpages properly after System Reset

Discus and support Internet Explorer 11 doesn't show webpages properly after System Reset in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I will run an SFC /Scannow command now to see. However, I think CenturyLink ran that yesterday. They also ran a DISM /Cleanup Image and DISM /Restore... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 27, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Internet Explorer 11 doesn't show webpages properly after System Reset

Ok then, those are the correct commands.....looks like Davids way is your only choice.....nothing else works. Your 2nd account works you said, so.....your choices now are very few.....looks like moving everything to your 2nd account is only choice left. *Sad

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016

2. Internet Explorer 11 doesn't show webpages properly after System Reset [​IMG]

Jesse Williams, Jan 29, 2016
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    If you ever get this fixed....MAKE A IMAGE Backup of your C-Drive, so if anything happens like this again, all you would have to do is restore your last Good Image!!! That will save you from going thur all this @hit in the future. Download Macrium Reflect Free and make your image backup with that....after your OS is running correctly.

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Nothing else left to try....that I can think of Jesse......looks like your 2nd account is a keeper....because you reported that is running fine.

Unless you want to Refresh your OS Again.....that keeps all your Personal files, if I remember correctly. but will remove all your apps.....that didn't come with Windows.

Why folks don't make image backups is a mystery to me?? Would save those folks so much trouble if they did. I make mine every week to 2 weeks......save them on my 2nd drive.

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016
  5. No, and I think I am going to go with David's choice and your choice of using Macrium Reflect. But the thing is, I really don't understand Macrium Reflect.

6. Do I click the Free or Home of Macrium Reflect? Below is the screenshot of what I am talking about.

Internet Explorer 11 doesn't show webpages properly after System Reset [​IMG]

7. OldMike65 Win User
    wrong version....that's not the free one....hold on...i'll get u the link

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016
  8. OldMike65 Win User

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016
  9. Jesse Williams, Jan 29, 2016
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    @Jesse Williams Their is one more thing you could do Jesse to kinda say thanks to Davidhk go to one of his msgs to you, and click on the hand with the thumbs up sign.....it would be a nice way to say thanks to David for all the help he has given you. David had the only solution that seemed to have worked for you. *Smile

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    Yes FREE version........it should not have asked you thou.....cause that page was for only the free version....at the very top of that page....but...yes....FREE version

OldMike65, Jan 29, 2016
  12. Yes, I know. I am going to do thumbs up sign to the both of you.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet Explorer 11 doesn't show webpages properly after System Reset - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer doesn't

2. File explorer not showing network properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer not showing network properly: I would like to start by stressing that my network is working perfectly. My problem is not a network problem, it is a File Explorer problem. I have a network with 4 NAS devices, a printer, a Dell desktop, and an MSI laptop, both running Win 11 Pro 22H2, all connected by...
  3. File Explorer Not Showing Network Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Not Showing Network Properly: I have two Win 11 Home 64 bit laptops and one Win 10 Home 64 bit laptop networked together. All my file and folder shares work and I am able to map all the drives I need on all machines. The Network Pane and the Navigation pane in File Explorer on the Win 10 laptop and one of...
  4. Internet Explorer 11 doesn't work anymore after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Explorer 11 doesn't work anymore after 2004 update: [ATTACH] I know, I know, the browser nobody uses, anymore. Except I have a niche usecase for it and it really hurts that it doesn't work anymore.Anybody who uses the SRS-software SuperMemo really is affected, as using Internet Explorer is often the best way to import...
  5. Search bar does not show App icon properly after system reset

in Cortana
    Search bar does not show App icon properly after system reset: Hi, I did a system reset without removing Apps & files using the option highlighted below [ATTACH] After the reset, I reinstalled Apps that have been removed by the reset process, then the search bar can no longer display Apps' icons properly. This issue only appear to...
  6. cursor doesn't show on internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cursor doesn't show on internet: My cursor does not show on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-doesnt-show-on-internet/3e2645a1-f246-41aa-9f96-5755efed986c
  7. Directory system not showing properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Directory system not showing properly: Hi I restored my computer this past weekend and have noticed something odd that I have never seen after a restore. I started moving files and folders back from my back ups and put my websites folder back into MY DOCUMENTS where I keep them stored and they I went to FTP some...
  8. How to RESTORE Internet Explorer 11 settings, not reset

in Browsers and Email
    How to RESTORE Internet Explorer 11 settings, not reset: hello community, I use Internet Explorer 11 to access my employer's intranet site to upload information and docs. when I logged in, all the 'Explanations' were hidden and I had to click on 'See Explanations' to reveal them - see image 'Capture 1'. capture 1 [img]...
  9. No Internet Explorer after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet Explorer after reset: Ouch. TenForums, thanks to Kyhi, has a recovery disk that you boot from to copy your data. Not sure of circumstances but so you you are aware should this happen again. You could try DISM, tutorial attached. Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image Two options, one...
  10. Turn On or Off Play Sounds in Webpages in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Play Sounds in Webpages in Internet Explorer: How to: Turn On or Off Play Sounds in Webpages in Internet Explorer How to Turn On or Off Play Sounds in Webpages in Internet Explorer [img] Information Internet Explorer will play sounds in webpages by default in Windows. If you like, you can turn off playing all...